[how to solve]paypal reversed :D

1. devchoudhary24
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

devchoudhary24 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Hi all,
    many of us been through with paypal reversed issue,some of them thought there order got cancelled and some of us solved it and got this amazing phone with the same transaction/order.

so i m starting this thread to share a solution(my experience) to future buyers.
    1.Before begging or crying for a invite please make sure you have a paypal account with a verified credit card linked to it(one of the main reason your payment get reversed).
    2.Know your credit card limit.(if you done this stuff before ordering your phone you will never ever see paypal reversed in your order status :D)
    3.If you ordered the phone without verifying the card(which i did),dnt panic you will get a mail from paypal stating that they monitored some unusual activity on your account and they are reviewing it (they need your card verification) in like 15-30 min after placing your order.so follow the step mentioned by paypal...verify your credit/debit card....paypal will deduct some amount from your card,and you have to tell them the last four digit of that transaction id.(nowdays you dnt have to go to bank for statement,u will receive the code on your phone,i got mine in just 3-4 hrs).
    4.meanwhile please submit a ticket to OPO customer support team with regard to your order and clearly mention that you dnt want to cancel your order.(attach the screen shot n all if possible)
    5.you will receive a mail from OPO team,stating that paypal hold your payment,once the payment get through.you have to let them know whether you want to keep your order or not.if your payment get cancelled(due to credit card limit),tell them if you need a new invite.they will process according to your reply.
    6.now back to paypal,once you enter the verification code on paypal website.please call paypal ASAP and tell them to verify your account and forward the payment to oneplus tech within 24 hr or your order will get cancelled.
    7.check your paypal account(go to open cases,if your case is not there it mean it is solved which mean your payment is forwarded to OPO account) to confirm call paypal again and ask about your payment to oneplus tech.(paypal solved my issue in 36 hours)
    8.now reply OPO mail with your decision depending on your outcome(if your payment get through just let them know that you want your order alive or not,if your payment get cancelled due to credit card limit then ask them a new inivte).and ask them to start the process ASAP(your order status will change to paypal cancelled reversal).
    9.now the most important thing you should have is patience and hope,wait for couple of days.if you get a mail or your order status changed to processing then yeaaaaayyy you are getting this amazing phone pretty soon and if not then dnt feel sad just message any of the site admin about your order(do not flood them with more support ticket,i did it and i think it delayed my processing procedure :p),they will reach back to you ASAP(remember they all are pretty busy with pre-order and other country launch,they get like more then 1000 support ticket's on daily bases.my order process started after 9 days cause of that ticket flooding i guess :p).

opo delivered my order in like 2 days via usps and in couple of days PPOBOX will deliver it to me :D

hope this thread helped you out in some way.
    NEVER SETTLE

Regards
    Devendra Choudhary

2. sukrajr
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2014

sukrajr , Nov 10, 2014 :
    Thanks but didnt get an email about suspicious activity about my order even if my card was unverified

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014

3. devchoudhary24
    Froyo Nov 10, 2014

4. devchoudhary24
    Froyo Nov 10, 2014

devchoudhary24 , Nov 10, 2014 :
    check your paypal open cases...follow the instruction given there to resolve the verification issue!!!

sukrajr likes this.
  5. sukrajr
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2014

sukrajr , Nov 10, 2014 :
    Yea contacted paypal through email yesterday about this paypal cancelled reversal thing and yet to get a reply. EDIT: it seems like your talking about "paypal reversal" order status but mine says "PayPal Canceled Reversal"

6. devchoudhary24
    Froyo Nov 11, 2014

devchoudhary24 , Nov 11, 2014 :
    it means paypal already forwarded your payment to ONEPLUS TECH .now you have to call paypal and confirm that your money is forwarded to ONEPLUS TECH.after that contact/submit ticket on ONEPLUS website and wait for some days(mention you order no. and attach some screenshot if possible) or send conversation message to any site admin here(forum).they will reach you ASAP....it will take around 3-5 days to process your order.dnt worry you will get your OPO soon....just have some patience.
    P.S: order status time line in this sort of issue
    PayPal reversed > PayPal cancelled reversal > processing > complete :D

7. devchoudhary24
    Froyo Nov 20, 2014

devchoudhary24 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    it seems like you havent read my thread properly....please read it again it will help you and have some patience(start from point no. 7 )!!!

8. roseg
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

roseg , Dec 10, 2014 :
    How long should I be waiting for a support reply? I've been waiting 10 days now.

9. piyhaw
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2014

piyhaw , Dec 24, 2014 :
    Hi..Even my order status is showing as "PAYPAL CANCELLED REVERSAL" since last 3 weeks. I got a response from the OPO customer care that the order is cancelled, but they didn't mention anything about the refund. I have been creating tickets to ask, how soon will I get my money refunded, but I am not getting any response to that.

10. piyhaw
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2014