How to take photosphere

1. kmunir
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

kmunir , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hi,

I have tried to search and although there are threads talking about photosphere using Googles camera app but I could not find any info on how to take photospheres with that app on the OPO. I cant seem to find any setting. Has anyone been able to make photospheres with the OPO? If yes, a quick how to with the settings screenshots would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

2. tarik.muslat
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Aug 7, 2014

4. kmunir
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

kmunir , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thanks @Hanson Lee Was this made available in the 25R update as I have not installed that yet on my phone thinking it would affect the battery life as stated by many so I am on the 22R right now and if I slide from left, the only options I see is Lens Blur, Camera and Video.

5. kmunir
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

kmunir , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I think I have got it now. In the CM section regarding the post about the 25R update, it is explicitly mentioned that this update fixes the missing photosphere option from Google camera as well as some other NFC related issues. I think I will wait till the Aug update as I am getting quite a good battery life out of my phone (approx 3.5 days of usage, I am not that heavy a user, and approx 7-7.5 hrs of on screen time) so I do not want to go down on these impressive figures :)