How to transfer photos from One plus One to the Computer?

1. zackeymon Cupcake May 10, 2015

2. SayMyName Jelly Bean May 10, 2015

3. sunilminhas Donut Jun 1, 2015

sunilminhas, Jun 1, 2015 :
    Hi shruti3,
    Unfortunately my one plus one has been water damaged.I will try to get back to you if it gets up and running.Apologies till then,

4. EqualsTrillion Cupcake Jun 16, 2015

5. yabig Cupcake Jul 10, 2015

yabig, Jul 10, 2015 :
    I want to add this simple check to all the useful advice given so far: Make sure your USB cable is plugged in correctly into your PC or laptop. The cable that comes with the One is pretty but has the disadvantage of being able to be inverted. You might try flipping it over to see if that was the simple problem.

6. vincentqiu Donut Aug 14, 2015

7. amit.airindia Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

amit.airindia, Dec 9, 2015 :
    Maybe this will help,go to your settings, then to "about phone", click it like 10 times until you get a notification that says " congrats! You're a developer now ". This opens up the developer options for the phone, I believe there is a " USB debugging" option, turn it to "on" and hopefully that'll fix it.

8. Caderno Donut Dec 9, 2015

Caderno, Dec 9, 2015 :
    As I use ES File Explorer as the default file explorer, I like using its ftp function so that I don't have to install any other app for that, it works pretty well

9. gbos Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

gbos, Dec 9, 2015 :
    This is where you discover the penalty you pay for not spending the extra to buy a well-supported phone, this issue will give a multitude of people ulcers!

PDrummond likes this.
  10. harshilshah4u Cupcake May 2, 2016

harshilshah4u, May 2, 2016 :
    I am unable to find three dots under Storage in the settings. How can i transfer the pictures to the laptop?

11. MellowFellow Gingerbread Dec 3, 2016

MellowFellow, Dec 3, 2016 :
    Better late than never. If you are using a usb cable connecting to computer, go to top of phone to drag down alerts updates. you should see a section that says usb for charging, touch for more options. A menu will pop up, pick the button that says photo transfer or PTP. A screen on computer should open up transferring pics from phone. Click continue & then import. If you want to transfer pics from messaging, press or illuminate pic or pics, go to top of phone where a small menu has opened, pick the icon that looks like a floppy disc. Go again to top of phone this time to drag down alerts& updates. You will see the usb for photo transfer, touch on this option then you will see on computer screen how many photos are checked for transfer. Then click continue, then import. Really hope this helps someone.

12. G_Samir_Ahmed_Wakil_cDWG Gingerbread Dec 4, 2016

13. niTe_RiDeR_Pro Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2016

niTe_RiDeR_Pro, Dec 4, 2016 :
    Enable MTP mode or PTP mode in Settings>Storage>USB Connection and try.
    Even I experience this issue. Try doing something in your phone while its connected to your computer. This might show the "Internal Storage" folder. It worked for me :)
    Else install Shareit in your phone & PC, & share those files easily :)

14. 9652578124 Cupcake Dec 4, 2016