How to uninstall Oxygen 10

1. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

Maivizhirajan , Jun 16, 2020 :
    I want uninstall oxygen 10 from my mobile(OnePlus 5). can someone help me on this? my mobile network is not working [e]1f621[/e]. I have raised couple of requests but no response. I don't want to bug os.

AMIT_sajith and W1594024235129 like this.
  2. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Downgrading is not recommended and there is no easy way for you to do it.
    Backup your data and try a factory reset instead.

the_o2 and Dresa91 like this.
  3. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

so every os upgrade do I need to factory reset?

4. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 16, 2020

Dresa91 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    it is recommended for every major OS upgrade...

the_o2 and Tobikage like this.
  5. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

No.
    Not everyone has issues with updates.
    I have not factory reset ever and no issues with the update.

If you have never done a factory reset , it is recommended you do that as a part of long term maintenance.

Dresa91 likes this.
  6. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

I don't see any release notes like that. but last time not like that. why oxygen 10 alone ?

7. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 16, 2020

Dresa91 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    as I said: in general it is recommended.. you came from Android 9. it is not mentioned in the release notes - never. No manufacturer writes this in the release notes.
    I always do a factory reset with major updates... And I will do it with my Google Pixel 3, when I get Android 11.

Tobikage likes this.
  8. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

It is recommended and a good practice to start with a clean slate with every major OS upgrade.

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

thanks for your reply. after factory reset I'm facing same issue with company profile account. now tel me what to do.

10. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

thanks for your reply. after factory reset I'm facing same issue with company profile account. some apps not working with mobile internet. now tel me what to do.

11. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

Which apps ?

Dresa91 likes this.
  12. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

Microsoft intune company portal, Teams and Outlook. but it's working with wifi but not with mobile internet

13. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

Not working how ? What happens exactly ?
    Do you get any error messages ?

Dresa91 likes this.
  14. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

Tobikage

Not working how ? What happens exactly ?
    Do you get any error messages ?​

I'm unable to sign in. teams and Outlook latest mail or notification not working. because of company portal not logged in. I have raised the issue as well and upload oem data as well.

Hera is my list.

I have found couple of issues. can someone look into this. till now I had a good name with OnePlus but it's turning to bad now.

1. After oxygen 10 installed in OnePlus 5, Losing Network Signal with Work Profile installed able to install application from play store with mobile internet but not able to login company profile account from mobile internet. it was working fine with lower oxygen os version. if I connect wifi it's working fine but mobile internet it's not working.

2. I have company profile apps in mobile but not seeing in settings application list.

3. I have applied the dark theme for settings. but company profile apps are not applying.

1592318535800.jpg

15. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

I'm unable to sign in. teams and Outlook latest mail or notification not working. because of company portal not logged in. I have raised the issue as well and upload oem data as well.

Hera is my list.

I have found couple of issues. can someone look into this. till now I had a good name with OnePlus but it's turning to bad now.

1. After oxygen 10 installed in OnePlus 5, Losing Network Signal with Work Profile installed able to install application from play store with mobile internet but not able to login company profile account from mobile internet. it was working fine with lower oxygen os version. if I connect wifi it's working fine but mobile internet it's not working.

2. I have company profile apps in mobile but not seeing in settings application list.

3. I have applied the dark theme for settings. but company profile apps are not applying.

View attachment 1341418

16. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 16, 2020

Check with your IT department if you need to install and log in to Microsoft Intune on your phone

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/mem/intune/user-help/why-enroll-android-device

Dresa91 likes this.
  17. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 16, 2020

18. AMIT_sajith
    Eclair Jun 19, 2020

AMIT_sajith , Jun 19, 2020 :
    see only one plus gives 3-4 years os and software support in android so there might be some bugs cause they have to do research on each phone so this might be a bug it was returned there will be more updates to complete the android 10 update after that there will be no update hope I have clarified u r doubt as per my understanding my one plus 5 doesn't have and bug like this, if you have never done a factory reset in u, r phone I am really surprised it works please do consider to factory reset it has to be done every 1 year so that your phone has more space to work on or u can just reset u r wifi and sim this might help but if u have never factory reset do that cause this might lead to more problem

19. Maivizhirajan
    Donut Jun 19, 2020

Maivizhirajan , Jun 19, 2020 :
    thanks for your update. I have done both reset(hard/soft) but for me problem exists.
    1592566349409.jpg
    development completed it seems. waiting for the release. pfa

Attached Files:

20. AMIT_sajith
    Eclair Jun 28, 2020