HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS

1. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 29, 2020

superplus , Jan 29, 2020 :
    Hi, please may I invite you to have a look at the Terms & Rules (https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms) and try to make sure you are posting in the correct place, e.g. in this case in "Open Photography" (these subforums), or find a relevant existing thread in the Photography (https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/photography/) section to post in. You created a thread in your device's forums, which are for actual issues related to that device.

Please note that your attachment isn't currently visible. If you read the first post of this thread you can learn how to share your attachments correctly. Uploaded photos usually go missing if your file exceeds 2MB, so I would recommend to try resizing it before uploading.

All the best.

2. Y1583580309542
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2020

3. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 18, 2020

superplus , Apr 18, 2020 :
    Hi, welcome to the OnePlus community forums. Please have a look at the forums' Terms & Rules (https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms) and try to comply with them by finding an appropriate thread in the Photography section or Photography Open Section to post them in (you had posted in your device's section, which is for actual issues with the device itself). There are also some contests you might want to participate in, but be sure to read the rules carefully to ensure you comply with them.

Please also have a look at the first post on how to upload any photos correctly, since your attachments seem to have disappeared, which usually happens when they are over the file size limit of 2 MB, so please resize them and then try again.

If you're stuck with any of these and would like some suggestions, there are lots of helpful people around, so don't be afraid to ask :) Enjoy your stay!

Y1583580309542 likes this.
  4. geraphic3
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

5. geraphic3
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

6. Prativenky
    Donut May 12, 2020

7. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jun 19, 2020

buntycubal , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Screenshot_20200620-005814-01.gif

Hello @strafer, how you doin':)
    Can you please change that link to monthly photography thread,that existing link to that thread is closed...
    Thank You :)

strafer likes this.
  8. strafer
    Lollipop Jun 22, 2020

strafer , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Hello @buntycubal, nice to see you ! [​IMG]
    That's typically you - nobody else would bother to add an animated arrow. :D
    I updated the link. It's so sad this thread is still necessary.

buntycubal likes this.
  9. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jun 22, 2020

buntycubal , Jun 22, 2020 :
    Hey strafer, thank you so much for the reply:)
    This is a very informative thread & very helpful for new members, even i've go through it when i joined our Community & there are some new members who had thank me in the past & recent for providing this thread link to them, so all credit goes to you work for creating this informative article :)

I need another favor from you (whenever you're free),
    me & some other members, almost everyday provide this thread link to new members which most of them are from open photography section & starting point , so if possible can you also add this TibiTibi thread link at bottom of your post please, it will be very helpful..
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/howto-upload-photos-web-browser-version.1061606/

Screenshot_20200623-003724-01.gif

If you add TibiTibi thread then we will get everything in one thread like...
    - how to upload pictures tutorial from you..
    - hennes compression app link
    - PC Irfanview compressor link
    - Tibi's how to upload pictures by using browser link.​
    It will be very suitable for us to provide just one this thread link to new members than various other links..
    Thanks a ton for updating the monthly photography link...
    Best Wishes :)
    hWjuLxOtz8mECAxhaC.gif

strafer likes this.
  10. shahi14323
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2020

11. strafer
    Lollipop Jun 23, 2020

strafer , Jun 23, 2020 :
    Done. :)

buntycubal likes this.
  12. strafer
    Lollipop Jun 23, 2020