Scoggs , Sep 25, 2014 :

2. Scoggs
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2014

3. jeroenraap
    Eclair Sep 25, 2014

4. iammagic1
    Eclair Sep 25, 2014

iammagic1 , Sep 25, 2014 :
    As long as opo builds a quality product with top notch features, I will always stick with your brand. I support you 100℅ and will continue to spread your brand name as one of the best phones I ever had. Thank You!

5. DvZ
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2014

DvZ , Sep 25, 2014 :
    the word will spreas itself , the name is rock solid, you will get there as a new top brand smartphone manufacturer , as you build quality and keep the price reasonable instead of the flag ships if you want in the end every factory needs to make money, keep in mind an old dutch saying "een snelle gulden is beter dan een langzame knaak" in other words make the profit small and have high sales rather then put the priceup and sales drop back

6. Badri
    Eclair Sep 25, 2014

Badri , Sep 25, 2014 :
    I think soon many people will follow your thinking. Premium price demand for daily use devices is over with OPO I think.

7. infinityplus1
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2014

infinityplus1 , Sep 25, 2014 :
    I think your business model is sound and admirable. By the looks of things you could already sell millions!

Vilayphone likes this.
  8. sannuzzu
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2014

sannuzzu , Sep 25, 2014 :
    yeah good target is Quality... not money, if so profit will come... i hope this is the truth! i hope my invite will come, i hope your philosophy will affect the market

9. Lord Vignesh
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

10. thebarber
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

thebarber , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Great blog !!!!
    Well if there's a one plus two then we know there making money

Badri likes this.
  11. L0GiiC
    Eclair Sep 26, 2014

L0GiiC , Sep 26, 2014 :
    they do this because they know more people would want to try get it and this is how they will make alot of money they also make it cheap so even more people try getting it even teenagers are trying

12. L0GiiC
    Eclair Sep 26, 2014

L0GiiC , Sep 26, 2014 :
    i have seen many people trying so hard putting wierd posts just to try and get this phone

13. mohannad.meri
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

14. waaasiim
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

15. AyannaFunk
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

16. Inexorable
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

Inexorable , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Hopefully it goes on for two years and way way more to the point where oneplus is numero uno!

17. davidleetx44
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

18. ninodebest
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

19. redi2roc
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

redi2roc , Sep 26, 2014 :
    i have a good feeling this company will be here for a good while :) keep up the great work!

20. n19htmare
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2014

n19htmare , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Oneplus already making MILLIONS you fools. I had a thread was closed in minutes to censor it.

Oneplus is making anywhere between $130-$150 PER device. With est. 200,000 international version alone shipped in last 6 months, they have netted roughly $26-$30 MILLION in profit after cost of device JUST from international version.

Oneplus costs about $200-$220 to manufacture, this figure is derived from costs of smiliar devices. Example: The Galaxy s5 costs $250 to manufacture yet it comes with better and more parts. Thus I can assume the cost to build a Oneplus is in the above price range. In fact, I'm sure it's lower but lets stay on the safe side.

Oneplus parent company OPPO (The only investor in ONEPLUS) is a VERY large manufacturer and can manufacturer phones in the similar cost range as others.

So Oneplus has roughly netted $26-$30 Million US dollars in PROFIT...This is from International version alone! Where is that money going?

Some things to consider:

OPPO ships finished devices to Oneplus, OPPO is the main and only investor in the company.

Oneplus has no manufacturing plant, they have no large scale equipment, no warehouses, no machinery... no investment in any of that.

Oneplus has no software, OS dev team. It's outsourced.

Oneplus doesn't spend much on Marketing international version.

Oneplus CHARGES FOR SHIPPING so logistics costs are low. They hire 3rd party shipping warehouses to ship around the globe.

They have an office, handful of employees and that's it.

Lets assume they spend $7-10 Million on paying Cynmod, logistics, rent, payroll and overhead costs..

that leaves them with $20 Million dollars profit still.

You bet your *** they're making money so my question is.... WHY THE LACK OF DECENT SUPPORT?????