How will OnePlus make money?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munir.88
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2015

Munir.88 , Aug 10, 2015 :
    Because of d freakin big amount of profit they get selling their ugly damn phones:)

2. onlinejobwork
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2015

onlinejobwork , Aug 10, 2015 :
    Good thought :), Can you please crete separate section or forum like all kind of different way to promote OnePlus 2 including some online materials like banners, photo of product, Exclusive video, picture taken from camera, Detail specifications, Service and support information, Tutorial of video walkthrough, Accessory and everything else about the company to help divert hypnotized iPhone crowd

3. radeeven
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

radeeven , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Now the question is: would you have gotten more recommendations if you didn't force people to participate? Both having an invite system and not having an invite system could have given the same result

pranavav08 likes this.
  4. Jamaru
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Jamaru , Aug 11, 2015 :
    @Carl you guys should think about bringing the oneplus One to the United Arab Emirates, coz to be honest me alone made around 10 ppl or more buy the OPO.
    here there will be challenges but ppl will buy the phone ( most ppl carry 2 or 3 phones at the same time)

5. pranavav08
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

6. udayshankar_s
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

udayshankar_s , Aug 11, 2015 :
    While the whole philosophy of keeping the price real, will it not be that you or your investors are only trying to create a brand identity with a strategy and pull through on the market space which is frustratingly dominated by the likes of Apple or Samsung and once you have the space in market, you open yourself for acquisition or change your strategy to make more money?
    It is like got my back, take it easy mate, now let us stretch? Xiomi, Micromax et al did something similar???

7. sunita2403
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

8. dsacgod
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

dsacgod , Aug 11, 2015 :
    @Carl so remember the cut on marketing spend is being supported by those fans increasing the reservation list, spreading the word all over the world. Don't forget us as a last resort, we all are community. :D

Genious idea, with brilliant support.

Good luck everybody!!

9. hitesh aggarwal
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

10. ccl1
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

11. wuankarlos
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

wuankarlos , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Only Add one dissapoiment with:The policy of the marketing relations with old members about the fidelity of the first buyers of the OPO, have not a reward for the customers as me..that NEED to buy a new phone....for Example in my case,because my OPO was stolen and instead to buy another OPO want to buy an OPT.
    Why?
    Thanks.
    user:wuankarlos

12. IWANTPHONE420
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

13. npasha001
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

npasha001 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Company is growing each day by limiting the number of phones and being exclusive as this is helping the company to spread their words and being exclusive means its only be available based on reservation. A Common man can't get this phone without invitation he has to wait for his last turn when this phone is 1year old and then the phone can be gettable...I know its a very cheap phone to buy which inexpensive...but people still go with it because of the flagship of oneplus...I guess something should follow that kills the invitation killer...OP3

14. mwt929
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

15. Danielnator
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

Danielnator , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Oooh! Oooh!

I know!

By rewarding cheaters and not doing anything about the people who botted their way up the list?

16. ppod
    Jelly Bean Aug 11, 2015

ppod , Aug 11, 2015 :
    1. Stop removing essential features.
    2. Set the price to cost + profit
    2. Open sales to everyone.

17. yogeshcool2514
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

yogeshcool2514 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    That's smart play.. And good also.. There is no point of wasting money in marketing.. Just this invite system is annoying.. But i can understand this is important to grow up... Happy what you r doing .. In a correct way.. Just produced more devices ASAP so all this 3400000 seekers will get tOnePlus Two on time ..

18. S P MAHADEVAN
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2015

19. Mojahid Rahman
    Donut Aug 11, 2015

20. Yashasvi Shah
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015