How would you rate your experience with your OnePlus 6T? Let us know.

1. Akash _iwari Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

2. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

mohit~morani1101, Dec 5, 2018 :
    I am expecting much better battery optimization and remove heating issues on high gaming such ufc and asphalt.

3. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

Akash _iwari

okie cool

which Os are you on , I mean 9.0.5 or 9.0.6.
    1543991232816.jpg

already out but waiting for the official one in India.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018

4. Punit G Gingerbread Dec 5, 2018

Punit G, Dec 5, 2018 :
    Seriously?

mohit~morani1101 likes this.
  5. T1543673962759 Donut Dec 5, 2018

T1543673962759, Dec 5, 2018 :
    OMG you are so annoying xD no ofense but calm down...that was happening to you because you didnt added a PIN to lock the phone, so even if you use fingerprint and face unlock the phone will still unlock with just swiping

6. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

T1543673962759

OMG you are so annoying xD no ofense but calm down...that was happening to you because you didnt added a PIN to lock the phone, so even if you use fingerprint and face unlock the phone will still unlock with just swiping

no bro , I added the pin too , it was the issue of body detection in smart lock . papa mag , check him in the conservation , he helped me. And their no point of annoyance , dude. This platform is made for people , not knowing or are new to the one plus 6t. Many people have had the same problem , of unlocking , the main issue is smart lock. And if you got annoyed , don't reply , simple bro . It's an open platform for everyone to talk..

7. T1543673962759 Donut Dec 5, 2018

T1543673962759, Dec 5, 2018 :
    That happens because you dont add a PIN or because of the smart lock when you have your bullets wireless near and on, but that feature doesnt come on on the device, you are the one who activates It, I know It because I turned It on when my bullets wireless were near and on. Smart lock comes off on the device

8. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

That's an answer much appreciated.

9. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

Punit G

Seriously?

Dude , I was also in the same dillema , now huwaei mate 20 pro has blown my mind's out. But for that you have to pay extra cash , and when it comes to Samsung , I was using S7 edge, it's the worst experience. Now , my cousin is using Samsung note 9 , that's a great phone , camera and good battery life but 4000 mah as compared to 3700 mah of our phone . Only lag in one plus 6t from note is camera and spen , but those come with a price tag too. When it comes to speed one plus 6t is bang on target. And I hope that the updates are much quicker on one plus , resolves all the issue. From pixel to one plus 6t , the best decision you have taken . I had nexus 6p , for 6 month , it was much worser than Samsung s 7 edge.

10. Punit G Gingerbread Dec 5, 2018

Punit G, Dec 5, 2018 :

mohit~morani1101

Punit G

Seriously?

Dude , I was also in the same dillema , now huwaei mate 20 pro has blown my mind's out. But for that you have to pay extra cash , and when it comes to Samsung , I was using S7 edge, it's the worst experience. Now , my cousin is using Samsung note 9 , that's a great phone , camera and good battery life but 4000 mah as compared to 3700 mah of our phone . Only lag in one plus 6t from note is camera and spen , but those come with a price tag too. When it comes to speed one plus 6t is bang on target. And I hope that the updates are much quicker on one plus , resolves all the issue. From pixel to one plus 6t , the best decision you have taken . I had nexus 6p , for 6 month , it was much worser than Samsung s 7 edge.​

Ok Dude looks like u had ur hands on every brand. That extra price also add IP ratings, headphone jack, QHD display (best display on market).

I have been using OP from 2 years, major cons are

U will feel old by first quarter of 2019. New phone launches every 6 months
    IP ratings, u will always in doubt while using OP.
    No headphone jack
    QHD display
    Camera will get degraded with updates
    Oil painting effect in low light shots
    Quality of phone body, Color of my phone metal started fading in months & I never used phone without cover.
    Once new models launch, ur model will not get required improvements. The old model loose importance.

I can go on...

Anyway, all d best with 6T.

11. G1543398068502 Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

G1543398068502, Dec 5, 2018 :
    Overall this phone is Good to use
    but it misses certain personal touches
    Firstly ringtone every tone starts from beginning we should be able to select a ringtone form between also and not always from starting.
    Secondly it should have its own music player like all the big smartphones company that provide a music player instead of google music player.
    Thirdly there is no app to play video full screen up to the notch if you are gonna provide tech like water drop notch you should make app that can play video till the notch.
    Fourthly how to disable auto call recording ones enabled pls help with that
    Last but not the least Camera quality is good but it takes time to click picture It has been named as Flagship killer it may look as a costly smartphones but these certain personal touches are missing which may fail to please people in long term
    I hope u will take care of these this
    looking forward to see the change
    #Never Settle

12. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

G1543398068502

Firstly ringtone every tone starts from beginning we should be able to select a ringtone form between also and not always from starting.
    Secondly it should have its own music player like all the big smartphones company that provide a music player instead of google music player.
    Thirdly there is no app to play video full screen up to the notch if you are gonna provide tech like water drop notch you should make app that can play video till the notch.
    Last but not the least Camera quality is good but it takes time to click picture It has been named as Flagship killer it may look as a costly smartphones but these certain personal touches are missing which may fail to please people in long term
    #Never Settle

I hope one plus community , hear' s out ur problem's dude. I am in all full support , on all the aspects you have covered. As I have also experienced certain of the issues , you said.

G1543398068502 likes this.
  13. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

mohit~morani1101

G1543398068502

#Never Settle

I hope one plus community , hear' s out ur problem's dude. I am in all full support , on all the aspects you have covered. As I have also experienced certain of the issues , you said.​

One more thing dude , I got one plus 6t for 42000 for the 8 gb version and no headphone jack also something irritates me. If I am paying , this amount , I can certainly expect a better quality camera and battery , and certain more features which you told.

14. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

1544009354996.jpg
    Any solution to this problem , guys. My WiFi is perfectly working smoothly while on you tube , browsing but stuck on play store on big apps. This problem persisted on the 1 st day , when I bought my one plus 6t. after update , no solution to this , I hope one plus community sees such issues , and rectify my play store problem in the new update (9.0.7).

15. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

Dude , you are last resort to solve this problem . check the screenshot.
    1544009796201.jpg

16. petro pakarinen Eclair Dec 5, 2018

17. G1543398068502 Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

G1543398068502, Dec 5, 2018 :
    and one more thing
    pics in one plus are stored in separate folder
    1 pic = 1 folder
    100pics 100 folder isn't it very frustrating
    this things should be taken care
    ahhhh One plus handle these things pls

18. PapaMag Gingerbread Dec 5, 2018

PapaMag, Dec 5, 2018 :
    I have better luck with large downloads from playstore if I turn off Wi-Fi

19. beyonslay Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

beyonslay, Dec 5, 2018 :
    The OnePlus 6T is like the OnePlus 6: an excellent smartphone, not only for its price range, but also in absolute terms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iCloud KissAnime https://getappvalley.com/

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018

20. mohit~morani1101 Froyo Dec 5, 2018

PapaMag

I have better luck with large downloads from playstore if I turn off Wi-Fi​

dude, is deep clean feature worth taking. you know anything about it