Honeycomb Oct 29, 2015

Pistacio , Oct 29, 2015 :
    Service center is too few and too far..

and now it is selling on Lazada.. zz

sykez likes this.
  2. hkgoh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2015

hkgoh , Oct 30, 2015 :
    I'm thinking of selling of my OnePlus two already. Since One, the firmware still not stable and I was told to send back my phone for checkout on the flash issue.

3. kampuamee
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2015

afiq09 likes this.
  4. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2015

sykez , Oct 30, 2015 :
    You might wanaa flash the rom again. You don't need to unlock/root yet.

5. Steven W
    Froyo Nov 2, 2015

Steven W , Nov 2, 2015 :
    Thank you everyone for the input. OnePlus 2 coming to Lazada MY and other open retail outlets shortly :)

Accessories are in the works as well.

Keep the feedback coming!

ammarfz, hkgoh, threesixty and 6 others like this.
  6. Faizal Ariff
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2015

Faizal Ariff , Nov 2, 2015 :
    Greeting Steven,

I'm new with OnePlus 2, recently bought with maxis.

How is your current customer experience with Maxis?
    I have long experience with Maxis and I were one of their staff. The best thing with Maxis they provide great stability network. And when OnePlus attach with their plans i manage to get download speed up to 50+mbps. These is the main reason why i still use Maxis.

What can we do to better serve our Malaysia fans?

The thing if you like to improve to us Malaysian fans.....by when can we use the marshmallow 6.0...;)

All the BEST...:):):)

7. kampuamee
    Lollipop Nov 2, 2015

kampuamee , Nov 2, 2015 :
    well, i can tell u this, online realview stock report is not accurate at all, wasting customers traveling time and cost :mad:
    another thing is coverage is not consistent, for eg, 4G+ is only available on the road, useless ;)
    and 4G speed is just a show only, it's slower than overseas 3G+ such as in thailand and taiwan ;)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015

sykez likes this.
  8. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Nov 2, 2015

Jevoly , Nov 2, 2015 :
    I'm confused.. So you were (are) Maxis staff who came here just to promote Maxis internet speed?

hkgoh, sykez and kampuamee like this.
  9. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 2, 2015

sykez , Nov 2, 2015 :
    That's wonderful news! Thanks to listening to us and I'm glad you made the right call :)

A Maxis staff huh... You know, you're the only person in this forum ever to give a positive feedback about Maxis. But then, you weren't even here when it launched. I apologize if I'm coming a little too strong, but you just joined the forum today only just post this?
    I believe I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say Maxis isn't our most favorite telecom right now. Oneplus tied to plans/contract was the worst thing that happened to us. It wasn't even supposed to be tied. Some of us were forced to switch to Maxis or switch to another plan. Was that fair? We must have the freedom to choose any operator we want. It just depends on people's experiences/needs/opinions. I'm sure you've reasons too.

And you're obviously forgetting those ridiculous plans too. RM98 for 1GB! :p Best plan ever -_-

I'm trying to reply to this without sounding too mean. Is it just me?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015

hkgoh, finaldentiny and kampuamee like this.
  10. inderiotz
    Froyo Nov 3, 2015

inderiotz , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Thing is, OnePlus better be offering outright purchase for their future models (OPX and etc) if they decided to pair with Maxis again.

On how it will benefit Maxis if consumers were able to do outright purchase, let Maxis come up with their own plan.

Or better yet, open 1 HQ as a showroom at Malaysia lah. And have another distributor (eg stick with Brightstar). We can come n see the phone ourselves. And better for those far from HQ can just purchase onlineeeeeeee.

Conclusion, we want normal purchase without contract. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sykez likes this.
  11. 43789
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2015

43789 , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Boss only got 3 phone show room for what

sykez likes this.
  12. threesixty
    Froyo Nov 3, 2015

threesixty , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Sounds great @Steven W , can you update this thread with a link to the Lazada OnePlus when open? I am still desperately searching for data cable and tempered glass.... (which is the main problem I listed above - I found Bamboo after 3 weeks but havent found these others yet in nearly 5 weeks!)

13. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2015

sykez , Nov 3, 2015 :
    http://www.lazada.com.my/oneplus-2-dual-sim-lte-64gb4gb-ram-sandstone-black-5072419.html
    It's been up for a while now. Just noticed there's a promo too. Free flip cover with it D: Well screw Maxis!

hkgoh likes this.
  14. threesixty
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

sykez likes this.
  15. hkgoh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 5, 2015

sykez likes this.
  16. Sou Kai Huan
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

Sou Kai Huan , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Just cancel your partnership with Maxis

sykez likes this.
  17. 10071985
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

10071985 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    now all are selling slightly cheaper or free gifts
    all better than maxis!

18. kampuamee
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

kampuamee , Nov 5, 2015 :
    At least the earlier adaptor got it first to show off :p

sykez likes this.
  19. Steven W
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

Steven W , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Currently working on bringing the OPX -- what do you guys want to see?

20. kampuamee
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2015

kampuamee , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Outright purchase, no contact tie to telco package. Clear casing and tempered glass protector front and back :D

finaldentiny and inderiotz like this.