lelong.my

3. fallenangelyk
    Cupcake May 23, 2016

xandexer99 likes this.
  4. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2016

mydragoon , May 23, 2016 :
    coz we're no longer "targeted market"?

seriously, if you look at the activities, OnePlus is currently focused in US, EU and India (ok, Chin too). they are no longer focusing on SEA. I don't think they ended up hiring any GM for this region. so, not surprised if we're slowly being left out.

plus, email for the headset went out at 1030pm... errr... that's night time and in some countries, ppl already very much asleep.

OnePlus could have set some minimal quantity for each country, like say 100 will belong to this country... the rest, can take from pool... but... well... i dun think they did that.

still, all things OnePlus, i still consider it as "luck based". in the past... trying to get the phone/ invite.. must be lucky. weekly draw... must be lucky. screen yellow... must be unlucky.... ;)

John lemboo and kampuamee like this.
  5. shangyilim
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 24, 2016

kampuamee likes this.
  6. fallenangelyk
    Cupcake May 24, 2016

fallenangelyk , May 24, 2016 :
    I noticed that they are only focusing on western countries :/ They even deleted my comment when I asked them about Malaysia. But as far as I concern, there are more people using OnePlus in Malaysia just that the company itself is not trying hard enough to increase their popularity in our country or SEA countries. They are providing to Indonesia because their population is big? Like what kind of logic are they using for marketing strategies? Since we have a group of people here, can anyone voice out to them?

7. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2016

mydragoon , May 30, 2016 :
    while i don't like what seems to be the case (not focusing on SEA), i can understand why. smartphone market is getting competitive. lots of good mid range phones with really good pricing. any business would definitely want to focus on where they can sell more and remain in business. sadly, Malaysia is not one such market. many dun have the buying power nor the quantity. plus, many are still in the mindset of "either Apple or Samsung".

8. christopheredbert
    Honeycomb Jun 7, 2016

9. izac_hii
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2016

kampuamee likes this.
  10. lohasc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2016

kampuamee likes this.
  11. kampuamee
    Lollipop Jun 15, 2016

kampuamee , Jun 15, 2016 :
    Soon (TM)

mydragoon likes this.
  12. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2016

mydragoon , Jun 16, 2016 :
    used to be... anyone got invite... now it's... when is officially in MY? :)

dun think so. just it's not priority. probably once whatever launch countries need already fulfilled, then leftover for us gua... :)

if i really want... i might just get from HK. there's a good chance T&L (popular for selling the V10 in Malaysia) might just bring it in...

13. izac_hii
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2016

izac_hii , Jun 16, 2016 :
    What i really wanted is the UK plug only. LOL. That's all its matter to me tho.

14. mydragoon

if you mean that 3pin plug... HK unit should have that too...

anyway, regarding launch in Malaysia...
    oneplus_ama_malaysia.JPG

seems we'll have to rely on the distributors & see if they still wanna bring in... most likely either Brightstar or DirectD..
    oneplus3.JPG

finaldentiny and kampuamee like this.
  15. mydragoon

and to be honest, if i'm a non techie distributor responsible for deciding what to bring in... I might avoid OnePlus since the earlier models... many complaints, issues...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016

kampuamee likes this.
  16. anhtran19932111
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2016

17. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2017

mydragoon , Jan 10, 2017 :
    only for one generation of phones... the X and the 2.

anyway, i suspect more to do with the strategy of the parent company -- so only OPPO and VIVO will have massive marketing in Malaysia. OnePlus probably need to do "quietly".

kampuamee likes this.
  18. nandafry
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2018

nandafry , Feb 3, 2018 :
    Hey guys, I found a way to buy an official Brightstar warranty OnePlus 5T 6GB Ram 64GB Rom for just RM2075. I just got one for myself and reviewed it HERE. Just thought you guys would like it too...

kampuamee likes this.
  19. StephenRicketts
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

StephenRicketts , Jun 18, 2018 :
    Hello Kuala Lumpur. Can anyone tell me where to find a Oneplus 6 in KL, in particular close to Bukit Bintang area? Thanks.... Visiting from out of country this week.