Hows the after sales service for Oneplus?

?

Service centre

This poll will close on Apr 30, 2020 at 5:51 AM.
  1. Rocks....Prompt and quick action with best attitude with right info from service center guys

2. Good service......takes time though but good pleasant service center guys

3. Ok service....... takes time and unpleasant service center guys

4. Very bad...........takes a lot of time,unpleasant service guys

5. Worst..........never provides solution, attitude is really bad and too many dumb excuses

6. Never had to go

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wilddj25
    Gingerbread May 1, 2018

wilddj25 , May 1, 2018 :
    I haven't had the trouble to go to service center till now with my Oneplus One and mom's OnePlus X.
    Please share your service center experiences if you had.

Dante1 likes this.
  2. Hruday Sasank Yadavalli
    Froyo May 1, 2018

3. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 1, 2018

DARTH 007 , May 1, 2018 :
    after sales is a hit or miss and it's bad.
    about longevity of OnePlus phones - no clue.
    going by the threads , most of the older one plus devices have got some hardware problem or the other.

4. wilddj25
    Gingerbread May 1, 2018

wilddj25 , May 1, 2018 :
    I am still using Oneplus One. No issues till date, that's why I wanted to know how others feel.

5. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Starting Point Expert May 1, 2018

ɢноѕтΘпе , May 1, 2018 :
    Why starting so many redundant surveys?

6. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 1, 2018

DARTH 007 , May 1, 2018 :
    good that device is still performing well.

wilddj25 likes this.
  7. wilddj25
    Gingerbread May 2, 2018

wilddj25 , May 2, 2018 :
    Why do u feel it is redundant? After sales service is always useful right? So getting right info regarding it is also good right?

8. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2018

9. jjboy91
    Froyo May 2, 2018

jjboy91 , May 2, 2018 :
    On my OnePlus One, the power button stoppped working. When I reach them, they refuse to take if for repairs so I had to bu spare parts and do it myself...

wilddj25 likes this.
  10. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2018

GuitarHero0179 , May 2, 2018 :
    I think it depends on the region as well. Compared to earlier they really are improving after sales service if you read the posts.

wilddj25 likes this.
  11. aman04dhanoa
    Froyo May 2, 2018

12. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 2, 2018

13. deepakmohank9696
    Froyo May 3, 2018

deepakmohank9696 , May 3, 2018 :
    My OP3 camera got replaced without any charges, even after warranty period from Bangalore service center. OP has pretty gud service than other Android phones. Good thing is, in service part also they r trying to mimic Apple n so better customer service s given.

14. meatandy
    Oreo May 3, 2018

meatandy , May 3, 2018 :
    Some say it's good meanwhile others
    say it's terrible , most times people come to the forum to complain about the service which makes them the vocal minority.

15. deepakmohank9696
    Froyo May 3, 2018

deepakmohank9696 , May 3, 2018 :
    As far as I know, OP phones are having pretty good resale value than atleast Sammy counterparts or even major android phones.

An OP3 full kit used one costs around 13-16 (launch price 28K INR) and S7 is around similar range 14-16 (but launch price was 48K INR )

There was a post/review stating OnePlus is the oem after Apple that have pretty gud resale value in India.

16. ravijain87
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

ravijain87 , May 3, 2018 :
    Hey all,

So I have just had my first experience with the OnePlus Service centre as a UK customer. I wanted to retirjbmy phone to have the Widevine Level 1 update applied so I could use Netflix at full HD.

The team gave detailed explanations for each step, arranged for the phone to be collected via UPS and had it delivered to their centre in Poland. What's impressive is that from the date I shipped the phone, I had it back in my hands 6 days later. And that's with a one day delay via a mess up with UPS. The phone was in and out of the centre in Poland on the same day, that's how quickly they turned around the update!!!

Fantastic service, at least in this instance for me!!!

Regards,

Ravi

Last edited: May 3, 2018

wilddj25 likes this.
  17. Niraj_Gajjar
    Froyo May 3, 2018

Niraj_Gajjar , May 3, 2018 :
    i recently visited oneplus exclusive service center for display replacement of my OP3T. they just completed job within an hour. that was crazy fast.
    staff was friendly.
    overall best experience compare to other brands.

wilddj25 likes this.
  18. darklynx
    Cupcake May 3, 2018

darklynx , May 3, 2018 :
    I haven't had any problems with my oneplus one or oneplus 3. I gave the oneplus one to my brother when I bought the oneplus 3, and he still uses to this day without issue. I did, however, load lineageOS onto both phones. Being able to easily flash custom roms do add extra life to the phone.

19. Walter.White
    Eclair May 4, 2018

Walter.White , May 4, 2018 :
    I give it a 5*!

They are super responsive and will follow up any problem you might have.
    I had a problem with my camera (fucus not working), DHL came the same day and took my phone and in 4 days I had it back repaired. Of course with no extra charge.
    I live in EU.

20. ravindas
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

ravindas , May 4, 2018 :
    It depends on the problem. If it's serious enough you won't get a satisfactory response. For example Camera stopped working after N update on plus 3. though it was taken in on the day warranty was to expire and also knowing that the software update had brought about the issue they still charged for a new module