HYDROGEN OS BETA 2 AVAILABLE NOW

1. G_Benedict_Payot_ebdx
    Eclair Aug 26, 2018

G_Benedict_Payot_ebdx , Aug 26, 2018 :
    Update: The new gaming mode notification options doesn't seem to work properly on the beta 2. I've been missing some notifications because of it. The text only option used to work on the Beta 1.

2. sw_btn
    Froyo Aug 26, 2018

sw_btn , Aug 26, 2018 :
    oneplus is a Chinese company and does care Chinese market...May b we should understand and reduce buying Chinese stuffs...

A1527082449033 likes this.
  3. Angel_Annappa
    Donut Sep 2, 2018

florincostescu likes this.
  4. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 2, 2018

5. ArmataReloaded
    Jelly Bean Sep 2, 2018

ArmataReloaded , Sep 2, 2018 :
    That wasn't your smartest statement, was it?

Since their primary market is not in china, why should they only focus on the chinese market?

H20S is without google framework since google is "banned" in china.

OOS is with google framework and therefore needs certification.

Behind H20S and OOS is the same team.

Nodody cried when OP3/T recieved Oreo beta before OP5(correct me if i am wrong).

Nobody cried when android pie was confirmed for OP3/T (that meany: android 7,8 & 9).

And now so many users aren't happy because they need to wait for 3-4weeks? I am on the latest H2OS and it still has bugs, the camera is still worser - but it is stable enough for me + the sound via headphones is way better. So would you prefer (more) bugs or would it be smarter to wait a little more?

florincostescu likes this.
  6. sw_btn
    Froyo Sep 2, 2018

sw_btn , Sep 2, 2018 :
    May not be the smartest yet sensible one since the fact remains as mentioned...we did not pay any difference based on h2os or o2os...so expect experiencing same on updates and patches....why make feel like iOS and Android updates....

Google frame work or not it still is on Android which is very much a Google...

7. Akkiz_ininstaz
    Froyo Sep 2, 2018

8. florincostescu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 3, 2018

9. G_RÖÇKSTÀR_GÜRÚÑÃTH_
    Donut Sep 3, 2018

G_RÖÇKSTÀR_GÜRÚÑÃTH_ , Sep 3, 2018 :
    I'm on developer beta 3 p on OnePlus 6 so could I got to hydrogen os beta without rest just if I reboot it's okay or not and water language problem??