[Submitted] I am a big fan of Oneplus

1. AnanDu_SpranDy
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2020

AnanDu_SpranDy , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Title I am a big fan of Oneplus
    Device OnePlus7Pro Software Version O2 Stable 200519
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1336372-01b406a9e45c721e5b652a9defda185d.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description one day my friend tell me about oneplus 1 accidentally, I searched in google, that time I used samsung galaxy pocket.. I totally surprised about oneplus phone... from that moment I was waiting to buy a oneplus phone... but because of financial issues i can't buy oneplus, then after few years oneplus launched many other phones, and finally at 2019 I fixed in mind to buy a oneplus 6t at any cost, but surprised one plus 7 and oneplus 7 pro has launched, I bought oneplus 7 pro by EMI by stealing my mother's credit card... i got fired and lot... But now I was a big and big oneplus fan... I heard about oneplus 8 pro... but I know I can't affordable with that price... its photochrome filter and other specs attracted me to that phone, if you could give me a free oneplus 8 pro... I will be a very happy oneplus customer... and very big fan boy... please, just one phone, you have no loss but, I will be very happy, because in my life that phone is a dream. always my calculation is 1+
    Any other comments
    one day my friend tell me about oneplus 1 accidentally, I searched in google, that time I used samsung galaxy pocket.. I totally surprised about oneplus phone... from that moment I was waiting to buy a oneplus phone... but because of financial issues i can't buy oneplus, then after few years oneplus launched many other phones, and finally at 2019 I fixed in mind to buy a oneplus 6t at any cost, but surprised one plus 7 and oneplus 7 pro has launched, I bought oneplus 7 pro by EMI by stealing my mother's credit card... i got fired and lot... But now I was a big and big oneplus fan... I heard about oneplus 8 pro... but I know I can't affordable with that price... its photochrome filter and other specs attracted me to that phone, if you could give me a free oneplus 8 pro... I will be a very happy oneplus customer... and very big fan boy... please, just one phone, you have no loss but, I will be very happy, because in my life that phone is a dream. always my calculation is 1+