sfomin , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Probably the most stupid thing I have heard this Christmas

nyzproof333 and malidan like this.
  2. samven582
    Gingerbread Dec 25, 2015

3. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 25, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 25, 2015 :
    Who cares about the USA! India, China, Russia, Brazil and the EU are more important these days

4. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 25, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 25, 2015 :
    I can't see the point of your complaint the OPX is a great phone, it just shows that the extra trimmings are not a necessity, you can still have a very good phone and live without some of the extras like fingerprint scanner and NFC. As per USA, you guys have a funny capitalist system that requires individual telecom providers to have separate bandwidths and to rebrand phones for subscribers, the rest of the world does not work that way and thank God for that!

redfo1 and Ceasedd like this.
  5. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2015

sfomin and Ceasedd like this.
  6. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 26, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Yes, USA has been in decline for a while now. It's time has come and gone, I'm not sure it has given a good account of itself by invading over 50 countries and causing or contributing to unrest and strife. Its in great debt, its economy is stalling and it is experiencing huge social and moral decay thanks to Hollywood, its media and government who treat US citizens as if they are babies to be spoonfed junk.

7. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2015

sfomin likes this.
  8. Schlumi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  9. Deactivated User
    Dec 26, 2015

Schlumi and meatandy like this.
  10. parsa5
    Jelly Bean Dec 26, 2015

parsa5 , Dec 26, 2015 :
    I don't think that changes the fact. But then again I didn't see your post.

11. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 26, 2015

p51d007 , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Be careful...speak the truth around here will get you suspended for 5 days. ;)

12. niksrules
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2015

niksrules , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Lel u calling an s6 edge ok??? XD.
    Thats a first

Ceasedd likes this.
  13. redfo1
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2015

redfo1 , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Well I like the app permissions and apart from the few seconds freeze when turning airplane mode off and on yes it's quite okay. Sure I changed the launcher for Apex and the Messaging app for Tetra, so what, that's how Android works, you can easily change the parts that need improvement.

Phoning is required (or not, but maybe then you shouldn't buy a phone). Wireless charging is fancy-schmancy I-m-too-freaking-lazy-to-plug-a-power-cord and a waste of energy. Sure I can just avoid using it, but then I'd be paying for a useless feature.

Ok indeed that wasn't quite clear, but I was more thinking of the OPO/OP2 screen size when I mentioned too big. 5" was indeed my top limit before buying, but it turns out that this 5" phone isn't actually more than 1-2 mm larger in the hand than my previous 4.7" Optimus G:
    On paper, Snapdragon 801 / Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 / Adreno 330 are last year but quite decent. The OS could use some tweaking but that's why they keep updating it. But although I don't play many games, in those I tried I didn't have issues. The only freeze I ever have ATM is the one I mention at the beginning of this post.

Oh, you mean the bias where you research many many phones, and then you buy the phone you prefer from all those reviews / tech sheets, and then the phone you get matches your choice? :rolleyes:

You need to understand the difference between pure supercaculator performance and performance/price ratio. I'm not saying this phone is the uberking of phones, I'm saying it fits my needs, at a very good price.

Ceasedd likes this.
  14. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 26, 2015

Yes those countries have become economic powerhouses and China's GDP has overtaken the US's. India is third and countries like Brazil, Russia and Mexico and Korea are not far behind.The USA also owes hundreds of billions to China which has a huge cash reserve due to its position as the no1 manufacturing powerhouse. Americans have more or less been mortgaged by their government to pay for their overseas wars and as collateral for the trillions in debt that theyre never gonna be able to pay off. The world stopped revolving around them a while ago.

15. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 26, 2015

meatandy , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Your a complete dufus , not realising the fact that you most likely wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for that generations sacrifice which saved your cozy little island. Period!

16. Fonetix

Fonetix , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Don't you understand sarcasm?

17. Fonetix

Fonetix , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Hey, how long have you had your N6 for? I just bought a new N6 64gb on Amazon. 32gb was available for $249.99, 64gb for $299.99 :D

18. decentralized
    Gingerbread Dec 26, 2015

19. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 26, 2015

You didn't save us sorry! Anglo-American bankng families sponsored all 3 sides of the war including Russia. Spoils are made out of wars and after wars. Of course ordinary Americans were brainwashed to sacrifice their lives, just like they are doing today in Afghanistan , Libya and Iraq and Syria where the big guns will mop up the oil spoils after sacrificing many lives. Sorry people continue to be deceived to fight for a freedom and democracy that is just an illusion projected by the big corporates who own and Run the country and to whom Americans owe their very livelihoods and existence. Maybe if you question things independently outside of Fox, CBN and ABC etc you'll understand better!

20. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 26, 2015

meatandy , Dec 26, 2015 :
    Your right I didn't , but many of the toughest generation did .

You forgot NBC :D Now let's get this thread back on topic ;)

sfomin and nyzproof333 like this.