638 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. Nope...

448 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. shelton.dsouza
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2015

shelton.dsouza , Apr 7, 2015 :
    It's very stable being just the 1st version. Really smooth. Few bug fixes required. But it's only the start. I'm sure there will be a lot more to look forward to. :) #neversettle

azzaka likes this.
  2. Speed09
    Froyo Apr 7, 2015

Speed09 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I prefer OxygenOs because of his speed. I don't miss the themes/personalization...

azzaka likes this.
  3. m1ketaylor
    Donut Apr 7, 2015

azzaka likes this.
  4. apersonnamedmike
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

apersonnamedmike , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Sorry, haven't heard the term sot before. I'm a n00b. could you clarify?

5. Steved520
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

6. sergioreja
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

sergioreja , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I really like it...

azzaka and mwm341 like this.
  7. wmm
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

wmm , Apr 7, 2015 :
    There are different usage patterns for different people, but I haven't run into any serious or even mildly bothersome bugs in three days' use. It's the most solid, bug-free ROM I've ever used.

8. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Apr 7, 2015

Jupeeeeee , Apr 7, 2015 :
    You are the only one... Im sorry...

9. Crisisx1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2015

10. allaz
    Froyo Apr 7, 2015

allaz , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I love this os. It's a good start to implement. Good work!

11. DerNicoHalt
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

DerNicoHalt , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I think OxygenOS is a joke when you think of the time it took to develop it. It's stock Android with the addiction of off-screen-gestures and on-screen-buttons, what they have presumably taken from the CM-code. Some non-professional developers here in the forum nearly managed to develop an AOSP based ROM in half the time OnePlus needed. I like your phone and that won't change because of any broken promises, but my opinion of you as company gets worse and worse with every new broken promise. You should have taken more time for developing OxygenOS to give it a look, features or anything else CM doesn't have, and shouldn't have promised the release date to be before CM's, so your community wouldn't be disappointed again. Apart from giving a tutorial on how to flash your not-yet-ready ROM, you could have given a tutorial on how to flash the CM12-Nightlies, that had less bugs after the first month than your ROM has many months after the Lollipop Release. And on top of that it isn't based on Android 5.1 and has no Camera API2. And you ask why many people don't like OxygenOS?!

12. LibbyXCX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2015

13. Gustavo69
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

Gustavo69 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I will wait until is stable and no bugs.. then I will know if I like it or not

14. amandadam
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

amandadam , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Blah blah blah!Lets see you do better.Oxygen is is very stable and bug free,but your glass is half empty.

15. karim khoury
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

karim khoury , Apr 7, 2015 :
    You are right
    I don't like oxygen OS because of the battery life.
    So probably Yes you may be the only one who likes oxygen OS

16. tvranger
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

tvranger , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Well I couldn't understand any hate towards it either. It's a separate flashable ROM that we have a choice to move to. If we are happy with CS11 (and so far I am) then messing around with your only phone might be nerveracking. With that said the sample size of people actually using the ROM WILL BE SMALL, and not large enough to gauge whether good or bad.

17. mwm341
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

mwm341 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    So you're lazy. Oneplus isn't responsible for that. You were told what you were going to get....

azzaka and Deactivated User like this.
  18. wmm
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

wmm , Apr 7, 2015 :
    The battery life issue is easy to fix (Google Play Store wakelock). I'm getting the best battery life I've ever had with the phone now with OxygenOS.

azzaka likes this.
  19. roeljamil
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2015

roeljamil , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I like it too. I love the vanilla android look. Waiting for OTA to fix other known bugs.

azzaka likes this.
  20. jadhavnitind
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2015