I beg you OnePlus via OnePlus 7T

1. Atharva Darekar
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

Atharva Darekar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    I am facing gyroscope issues since I have brought this phone, please solve issue, I have been loyal to to this brand since you guys have launched if you can read this thread please revert me. thank you so much.

G.Madhusudhan likes this.
  2. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Apr 10, 2020

Horsault , Apr 10, 2020 :
    If you have hardware trouble with your device, go to the nearest OnePlus service center or contact support from OnePlus.com/support (adapt according to your region).

harshil1903 likes this.
  3. Atharva Darekar
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

I have tried with other games but it is working fine not a single glitch it is only happening with pubg and COD, I have tried with modern combat, Asphalt 8 it is working very well, I also tried calibrating but it is already calibrated, and btw in this app everyone is facing that issue than how can it be a hardware issue. I have a group of 8 people's everyone has OnePlus 7 and 7t everyone is facing that issue. Please fix this. Because I don't think it's an hardware problem.

4. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Apr 10, 2020

Horsault , Apr 10, 2020 :
    There's a lot you didn't say in your 1st message.

So, if

then no doubt it's a problem with these games.
    You'd better contact their dev teams to ask them why they don't recognize hardware as skilled developers do.

And of course, as an old user, you know you're on a users' forum, talking to other users like you, and that none of us can really fix your device, don't you?

5. Atharva Darekar
    Eclair Apr 10, 2020

thank you so much I'll try reporting this issue

6. domestoboto
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2020

domestoboto , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 11, 2020 :
    Stick to Fortnite or emulators of old Nintendo consoles or something; PUBG and CODMo are notorious for being POORLY optimised on Android phones.

Atharva Darekar likes this.