[Submitted] I CAN MAKE OUTGOING CALLS IN ZEN MODE BY USING GOOGLE ASSISTANT.

1. AdityaAgrawal516
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2019

AdityaAgrawal516 , Jul 1, 2019 :
    Title I CAN MAKE OUTGOING CALLS IN ZEN MODE BY USING GOOGLE ASSISTANT.
    Device OnePlus7 Software Version O2 Stable 190621
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description here i was today putting my phone in zen mode so that i would not be able to access anything because I needed to focus badly on my work ( I am seriously a phone addict, ik I need to work on it). Then i was in an urgent need to call my mom. but since in zen mode I was not able to make outgoing calls I suddenly called my google assistant and told her to call my mom which she did on my phone. I asked it to my phone(oneplus 7) The claims that you cant call anyone in zen mode goes down. I suddenly realised it defeats the purpose. Now i know i can make calls and again would be sticked to my phone all the time. since zen mode actually just displays over the screen instead of actually blocking the functions. I need oneplus to fix this flaw. We wanted a mode thats unbreakable and unaccessible. I hope oneplus sees this and zen mode gets right. I mostly think it is not limited to my handset nor it is limited to my device. I think any device having zen mode has this issue. I mean even the oneplus
    Any other comments
    here i was today putting my phone in zen mode so that i would not be able to access anything because I needed to focus badly on my work ( I am seriously a phone addict, ik I need to work on it). Then i was in an urgent need to call my mom. but since in zen mode I was not able to make outgoing calls I suddenly called my google assistant and told her to call my mom which she did on my phone. I asked it to my phone(oneplus 7) The claims that you cant call anyone in zen mode goes down. I suddenly realised it defeats the purpose. Now i know i can make calls and again would be sticked to my phone all the time. since zen mode actually just displays over the screen instead of actually blocking the functions. I need oneplus to fix this flaw. We wanted a mode thats unbreakable and unaccessible. I hope oneplus sees this and zen mode gets right. I mostly think it is not limited to my handset nor it is limited to my device. I think any device having zen mode has this issue. I mean even the oneplus 7 pro and supported older devices thats gonna receive an update of zen mode.