I can’t change how terrible things are happening with video stabilization, it’s like there’s no vide via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. V.V.Tretiakov , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2022 :
    I can’t change how terrible things are happening with video stabilization, it’s like there’s no video to shoot, it’s not possible to blur everything into fog if it rains snow it’s just darkness, what’s happening ???
    Google maps won't open!
    Weather not working???
    The phone itself began to slow down to sign lag ???
    What's happened???

2. Sanjoy+
    Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2022

Sanjoy+ , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Even though it's not possible to figure out what you saying here but on the basis of the rest of the problems, I think your phone is badly in need of a factory reset !

3. V.V.Tretiakov , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 18, 2022 :
    I did a cast and nothing has changed.

4. Sanjoy+
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2022

Sanjoy+ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Can you please elaborate a little on the 'Cast' thing..... didn't get you properly.

5. V.V.Tretiakov , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    When you enable video mesk, there is no stabilization and a clear image. In the open few applications, it is freezing, the weather cannot find my location, the cards also determine the location.

Sanjoy+ likes this.
  6. V.V.Tretiakov , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 19, 2022 :
    The 1 + 7t pro photo and video camera is easy to solve, wipe and remove dust particles from the laser sensor near the camera block, and the camera will start to please you again. Regarding Google maps, calibrate the compass and the maps will start working.

Sanjoy+ likes this.
  7. Sanjoy+
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2022

8. V.V.Tretiakov , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 20, 2022 :
    get well and do not get sick, health to you.

Sanjoy+ likes this.