I can't connect to my Mazda 6 Bluetooth

1. xitahir
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

xitahir , Aug 20, 2019 :
    The issue is I don't see my car's Bluetooth on the One Plus 7 pro. I have turned Bluetooth on/off several times, turned on/off discoverable to near by devices and also unpaired all the devices as well to see if I can see my car's Bluetooth on the available devices section.

I just don't understand this issue. it's extremely frustrating and I have tried every fix available in the last three days which includes factory resetting my phone, clearing app cache and storage of the Bluetooth app and also resetting WiFi and Bluetooth from the settings.

I have an iPhone 8 plus and note9 which works perfectly with my car Bluetooth. I don't understand why I'm facing such a basic issue on OP7 Pro.

please suggest a solution.
    Many Thanks

2. JRogers78
    Froyo Aug 20, 2019

JRogers78 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    I have a Mazda 6 too and it works fine with mine. Have you tried restarting the phone?

3. G_android_x14
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2019

G_android_x14 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    I am paired with multiple mazdas here - it was the same as pairing any android phone, so I didn't see OnePlus doing anything differently.

Make sure you don't have to many devices already paired with your mazda, as there is a limit, and make sure you initiate the pairing setup from the Mazda.

4. xitahir
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

xitahir , Aug 20, 2019 :
    ofcourse I did! several times.

I don't know what the problem is and literally I have tried all solutions available online.

5. xitahir
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

xitahir , Aug 20, 2019 :
    I deleted all the existing pairs and than connected to Mazda. Even right now im able to connect any device but not my OP7 Pro.

btw the problem I'm facing is I don't see my car's Bluetooth in the available devices section when I use OP7 Pro. And if I use any other phone I can see my car's Bluetooth as an option to connect.

6. Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD
    Eclair Aug 20, 2019

Sir_Pool_de_Float_MD , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Can you provide more details? Vehicle year and radio type (stock nav, no nav, Android Auto, etc) to start.

I've had no issues pairing my phone to Hyundai, Kia, and Ford vehicles, but since different trim levels can come with different radio options, it could be something with that.

7. xitahir
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

xitahir , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Please let me know if anybody else is facing a similar issue. I have been using smartphones for a very long time and I have never faced such a problem.

I'll return the phone if I didn't find any solution.
    @OnePlus

8. xitahir
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

xitahir , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Mazda 6 2016 - Basic Model. It doesn't have a screen only radio and Bluetooth. Everything is stock.

Thanks