I can't watch prime videos in one plus 6t through casting only audio comes no video

1. Priyanshu Sharma Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma, Aug 13, 2019 :
    Well, you can't stream Prime Video on your TV because it's a pretty old TV and it doesn't have Chromecast... You'll have to buy a separate Chromecast in order to stream Prime Video/Netflix/Spotify etc... It'll cost you around or little over 3000 Indian rupees... Here is the link-

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/google-ch...5?pid=SELF9FC9RFFF7JTC&cmpid=product.share.pp

Currently, it's 3500 rupees but wait until the price goes down little bit like 3200... Just plug it into your TV's HDMI port and connect it to your router and you are good to go...

2. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Aug 13, 2019

itsFreelancer, Aug 13, 2019 :
    dude! your tv should already have Netflix available! i just checked the th on google. the app is already there. if not, you can probably download it on the tv store.

3. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Aug 13, 2019

4. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL, Aug 14, 2019 :
    what abt jio tv , Airtel tv , hotstar etc and other streaming channels ... would you suggest this brother...

5. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

ok thanks for it...[e]1f44d[/e]

6. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

7. Priyanshu Sharma Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma, Aug 14, 2019 :
    Yes, you can!! You can cast all those apps which supports Chromecast... Now a days, pretty much all apps supports Chromcast so don't worry much about it!!
    Bro, he is talking about casting these apps from your phone to the TV not streaming directly on TV...

8. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Aug 14, 2019

itsFreelancer, Aug 14, 2019 :
    yeah lol I realised it later.

but if the tv already has the apps, I don't understand why the OP wants to. specially since that's a very good smart tv with 4K

9. Priyanshu Sharma Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2019

Maybe they find it easier to cast or it uses less data idk...

10. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

yes bro got to know but what abt streaming in TV only is it available like that... without bothering of mobile to tv

11. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

but my tv doesn't have prime videos in it I checked ...

12. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

but tv should have that apps otherwise only casting is needed

13. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Aug 14, 2019

there should be a store app in the tv. try searching in the store. if not, then chromecast is the option.

14. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

s I checked it's not there only Netflix available ... only option is casting only...

15. itsFreelancer Gingerbread Aug 14, 2019

because of DRM, you'll either need the app in the TV or use a chromecast or firestick. you can directly cast videos that are already in the phone. for example, if your phone has a movie you can open it via mx player and cast it on tv. but for streaming services, you'll need chromecast

16. Priyanshu Sharma Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2019

Well, if your TV doesn't have that then you'll need Chromecast... Without Chromcast you can't cast these apps to your TV... Anyways, you'll not regret buying Chromecast because Think you can cast all the mobile apps to the TV whereas TVs have limited apps...
    So, you can just stream Netflix on your TV only, for Prime Video you'll need Chromecast because your TV doesn't have Prime Video...

17. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

exactly ... u got my point, well understood

18. F_Deepak_Arasu_Kuruba_oL Donut Aug 14, 2019

yes[e]1f44d[/e]