I don't know about you, but I'm in LOVE with my OnePlus 2

1. ringicha
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2015

ringicha , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I've been waiting for the OnePlus 2 since the month of May this year. (I wouldn't even look at any other phone) The wait was soo long. There were days when I got so frustrated and even contemplated buying a different phone instead. I just didnt want to give it up. Whenever I'd see people posting about getting invites/oneplus 2 on the forum, I'd congratulate them with all my heart( hoping maybe karma would listen to me lol) . I did everything possible in order to get an invite( contests, reservation list..etc) But alas, I didnt get an invite. It was my bro's friend who got a second invite( ikr? -_-) and he gave it to me. I got the OnePlus 2 last saturday and the experience has been amazing so far. I love the way it fits into my hands, i love typing on it, listening to music, taking pictures. I can already see it becoming an extension of my arm lol. I have no problem with the phone ( heating issue? what issue? o_0) , so far.

P.s If you're depending on the reservation list for an invite, then you have a long way to go :/, unless of course if you're rank is better.

Ashwith, pgidia, Isegrimm48 and 2 others like this.
  2. praviarva
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2015

nexus123 likes this.
  3. Namelessghoul
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

Isegrimm48 and nexus123 like this.
  4. samblaze
    Froyo Oct 1, 2015

samblaze , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Well, I am not begging. But I wont mind if you insist on me getting an OPT, an invite in my inbox wont do much harm. What do you say?:):):):):):)

5. Superpully
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2015

Superpully , Oct 1, 2015 :
    I like the shape and it feels better then OPO, but on the software side is a complete failure... On COS 12.1 only with privacy guard i had no issues of wakelock at all... Here i had to use Greenify, powernap amplify to arrive at the end of the day....

There is still a lack of rom, and OP doesn't even let the people install via adb software (there isnt around a file img)....

So far i still prefer OPO in the future i dunno..

6. dehiobu
    Froyo Oct 1, 2015

7. Bartnl
    Lollipop Oct 1, 2015

Ashwith and nexus123 like this.
  8. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2015

nexus123 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Sounds kinky.. You know what I like to do late at night? I like to get some peanut butter and then............. This probably ain't the place for this.....

[​IMG]

Ashwith likes this.
  9. Wxtng
    Froyo Oct 1, 2015

Ashwith likes this.
  10. Isegrimm48
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2015

Isegrimm48 , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Haha, what if bro's friend has one too many girlfriends?

Ashwith likes this.
  11. Gam3Error
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2015

Ashwith likes this.
  12. mukesh tiwary
    Eclair Oct 1, 2015

Wxtng and Ashwith like this.
  13. esamme
    Eclair Oct 1, 2015

esamme , Oct 1, 2015 :
    Yeay, I've had my OPT for about 3 days now and I love it aswell!

Ashwith likes this.
  14. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2015

Isegrimm48 likes this.