I Finally Found the Right Case..

1. Azulwerx
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

Azulwerx , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Backstory:
    I've always had flagship phones, and naturally they come out looking good. OPO is one.
    I'm a firm believer in not covering/hiding what looks good, from the sexy aluminum back of HTC One to the unique sandstone back of OPO.
    So for so long since I can remember, I've always used pouches to carry the phone, and it's naked front and back when being used. This, I think is the best way to protect it, while still able to admire/show it off.

Enter ShockSock. A neoprene pouch to keep phones in. I knew that they wouldn't have one specifically for the OPO, so I searched using a phone that has similar dimensions as the OPO, the Galaxy Note 4.

If anyone's interested, I can point you to the ebay page where I got mine from.

Attached Files:

2. vitorm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2014

3. Danny17
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

Danny17 , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Looks good although I prefer to have an actual case the is on when I'm using the phone. If they had a case like the otter box series, that would be an Instabuy for my OPO.............. IF I HAD ONE :(

4. advocateishantchopra
    Lollipop Sep 17, 2014

abdiellover likes this.
  5. Ruined Cities

6. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 17, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 17, 2014 :
    OK, so does this case like clip to your belt or something?
    Like so when it`s in this case, then where do you put it?

7. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 17, 2014

8. chilenom

9. Azulwerx
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

Azulwerx , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I either hand carry the case/pouch+phone, or put it in bag. If I need both hands free, I just shove it in back pocket.

Iseek1 likes this.
  10. Azulwerx
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

11. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2014

rnmhaag , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Nice...never seen it before...thanks

12. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 17, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 17, 2014 :
    OH, OK, now I understand, thank you!

13. shermanng
    Eclair Sep 17, 2014

shermanng , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I am waiting for an defender case cover because I know that I will abuse my phone a lot so better be sure than sorry. lol

14. grhgra002
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

grhgra002 , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I've always thought that for applicability the pouches were a bit silly. You have to open the pouch, take the phone out and use it, thus making the phone unsafe.
    It's only 'protected' when not in use whereas cases protect 24/7

15. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2014

godspeed , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Its like buying an extra pocket. Whats the point?

16. Azulwerx
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2014

Azulwerx , Sep 19, 2014 :
    I've always thought that for applicability the pouches were a bit silly. You have to open the pouch, take the phone out and use it, thus making the phone unsafe.
    It's only 'protected' when not in use whereas cases protect 24/7
    yes, understandable that you think it's a bit silly. But hear me out:
    Let's face it, most smartphones' front side nowadays can be hard to distinguish one from the other, especially when off. This leaves only the backside to have room for differentiation. With the OPO naked, I get to appreciate for myself and/or showoff to others the uniqueness of the sandstone back. Whereas a wraparound case stays with the phone at all times, then you might as well be using any other slab.
    Bottom line: one makes a choice whether to keep phone safe, or appreciate its beauty.

Its like buying an extra pocket. Whats the point?
    I see where you're coming from, but I'm not fond of bulging pockets, and I still love my balls ;). I generally try to keep the phone as far away as possible from my body due to radiation, I try to avoid putting it in pants pocket and shirt pocket.

17. wmm
    KitKat Sep 19, 2014

wmm , Sep 19, 2014 :
    That's great for someone with high manual dexterity, who never loses control of the phone once it's in their grasp. For a klutz like me, though, it would be exactly while taking the phone out of the pouch that I would drop and break it. :-( I hear what you're saying about showing off the back of the phone, though, and there are clear cases that do a good job of both protecting and displaying -- the Rearth Ringke Fusion, for example, which is what I have. And it even has the advantage for a fumble-fingers like me of offering a hole where a wrist strap can be attached.

18. Rami_nb
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2014

19. biggusdiccus
    Donut Sep 19, 2014

20. Sukianes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 19, 2014