"I got skipped..."

1. xumarklu
    Eclair Aug 20, 2014

xumarklu , Aug 20, 2014 :
    Where do I check my member number? So I know when I should be expecting an invite

2. ferocia
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

ferocia , Aug 20, 2014 :
    To see others member number:
    Put your mouse on top of others or your nickname and it will be shown at the bottom of the page.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps

EDIT: edited a typo
    EDIT2: I'm so stupid.

3. WillieNillie
    Donut Aug 20, 2014

4. xumarklu
    Eclair Aug 20, 2014

xumarklu , Aug 20, 2014 :
    Thank you so much!

5. xumarklu
    Eclair Aug 20, 2014

6. ColonelJolak
    Donut Aug 20, 2014

ColonelJolak , Aug 20, 2014 :
    I am number 85772, and i am seeing 91k people with invites. Still no invite for me. and yes i checked my spam folder.

7. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

DR_BOOBINS , Aug 20, 2014 :
    You should have received an invite a long time ago. You may want to read the postings from OP administrators that have found out why many members have been sent invites but let them expire. Sometimes without them knowing about the invite. Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. There has to be a logical reason. After you have exhausted all the possibilities then email OP and ask them to look into what could have happened. Remember to always be polite! Being polite goes a very long way in keeping your lines of communication open and has the positive effect of having people go that extra mile to help you!

8. coolac0017
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

coolac0017 , Aug 20, 2014 :
    i am an early member and i didn't invite yet

9. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

This can happen but because they received an invite from another member or family. Don't be paranoiac and assume that the world specifically targets you to aggravate. Here are a couple of other possibilities I have shared with others. I hope it helps.
    You may want to read the postings from OP administrators that have found out why many members have been sent invites but let them expire. Sometimes without them knowing about the invite. Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. There has to be a logical reason. After you have exhausted all the possibilities then email OP and ask them to look into what could have happened. Remember to always be polite! Being polite goes a very long way in keeping your lines of communication open and has the positive effect of having people go that extra mile to help you!

10. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

If you believe that you should have received an invite a long time ago. You may want to read the postings from OP administrators that have found out why many members have been sent invites but let them expire. Sometimes without them knowing about the invite. Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. There has to be a logical reason. After you have exhausted all the possibilities then email OP and ask them to look into what could have happened. Remember to always be polite! Being polite goes a very long way in keeping your lines of communication open and has the positive effect of having people go that extra mile to help you!

11. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

If you believe that you should have received an invite a long time ago. You may want to read the postings from OP administrators that have found out why many members have been sent invites but let them expire. Sometimes without them knowing about the invite. Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. There has to be a logical reason. After you have exhausted all the possibilities then email OP and ask them to look into what could have happened. Remember to always be polite! Being polite goes a very long way in keeping your lines of communication open and has the positive effect of having people go that extra mile to help you!

12. Namrepus
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2014

Namrepus , Aug 20, 2014 :
    I have to agree! :)

You have a new invite!
    Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

Congrats!!

Ashis likes this.
  13. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

DON'T. You will lose your money and wont get it back. Read postings from OP administrators regarding this subject. I also checked this out since I saw the offers on eBay. The invites are for OPO made for China only! The frequencies and other critical operating functions wont work in other countries.

14. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

Be patient. It's on it's way to you. Give it about 4 weeks. Please read the following. It may help you avoid loosing or not even seeing your invite: If you believe that you should have received an invite a long time ago. You may want to read the postings from OP administrators that have found out why many members have been sent invites but let them expire. Sometimes without them knowing about the invite. Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. There has to be a logical reason. After you have exhausted all the possibilities then email OP and ask them to look into what could have happened. Remember to always be polite! Being polite goes a very long way in keeping your lines of communication open and has the positive effect of having people go that extra mile to help you!

15. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

Your number is 162224. You can see it and everybody else by just placing your cursor over the picture or area where the picture is designated for and looking on the bottom left of your computer screen.

16. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

Dear friend. You may save a lot of money but if the phone was not made for your country, it might not work! The frequencies on the phone may not be in use in your country. Be very cautious. Each country tends to change their frequencies for certain phones. I will give you an example. My daughter and I use the same carrier. She has a smart phone while I have a stupid phone! On a recent trip in our own country (US) she had no signal, while I had signal. When I looked closely at my signal bar it said 2G. (I told you it is a stupid phone!). Her smart phone a Galaxy 5 is backward compatible down to 3G. My phone handles 3G and 2G. Another issue can be CDMA or GSM formats. Pay a little bit more and save yourself the headaches.

17. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

Based on the comments in this forum I would say that they are already in the 90k or near it. It's coming. Read the following to make sure you do not lose your invite: Reasons like negative comments regarding OP, having your invite being sent to your spam folder, even having your own email service provider consider it spam and blocking the email. These are just a few reasons. There are plenty more that have been found by OP. I would first find out if your email server blocked OP email, then find out if your email account has (unknowing to you and the way you set up your account) has crested a blockage of certain emails or emails entering from China or other countries. Complete your member profile entirely!

18. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 20, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 20, 2014 :
    @Steven W how about some diffrent type of order stuck...

19. Ashis
    Froyo Aug 20, 2014

Ashis , Aug 20, 2014 :
    dont worry, i got the invite today...so you will get urs soon too.

20. cl503
    Donut Aug 20, 2014

cl503 , Aug 20, 2014 :

well i did checked my email but i was too late but when i get a next invite it will not miss me this time am ready to buy this impressive unique device ......just want to hold this powerful, well designed peice of work in my hands :)