I got the One!

?

Did you get your phone in the 2 hour sale?

1. Yep (7-9 HKT)

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. Yep (7-9 GMT)

22 vote(s)
    18.3%
  3. Yep (7-9 EST)

10 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Nope, I can't get into the site! :(

31 vote(s)
    25.8%
  5. Nah, I already have one. :3

52 vote(s)
    43.3%
  1. HydraSilver
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

HydraSilver , Jan 20, 2015 :
    After playing that awesome game for 5 minutes, I managed to get the spotlight and go for the store, until...

[​IMG]
    The 'Shop' button wasn't working, it took me another few minutes to figure out I opened the button in a new tab and it threw me onto the store page. :D

I clicked on 'Buy' and waited, until...

[​IMG]

Great, I don't want objects - I want my One!

Few minutes later, I was thrown here:
    [​IMG]
    I was back into the queue with the other flappies. After playing the game for 50 minutes, I got the chance and bought the phone straight on without any problems.

#NeverSettle
    #Struggle
    #TheOne
    #TheOnly
    #MyOnePlus

2. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Glad to hear it! Congrats and welcome to the family!

3. 1poipoy57
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2015

HydraSilver likes this.
  4. Garywehrle
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

amitabsahai and HydraSilver like this.
  5. R Reddington
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

R Reddington , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Interesting how someone been waiting for ever to get in and buy the phone, but they still put option to keep playing on there lol.

HydraSilver likes this.
  6. martin.stefanov
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

martin.stefanov , Jan 20, 2015 :
    OMG, I have it since months and I'm already waiting LG G Flex 2, because this One is a piece of junk...

7. markheloking
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

markheloking , Jan 20, 2015 :
    When I got to paypal, it said my order was €0 (which I then had to correct by hand). Problem is: the amount to fill in was in dollars, when my order was in euros, so I had to reverse the paypal conversion to get to the right number...
    Is this just me, or does everyone fill in the amount themselves?

8. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 20, 2015

SoniaB , Jan 20, 2015 :
    You were ordering from the correct site?

apemanzilla likes this.
  9. towerbrige
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

towerbrige , Jan 20, 2015 :
    OMG my order went through after 1hr 10mins of endless refreshing, server crashing, checkout crashing and finally checkout success!

SoniaB likes this.
  10. markheloking
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

11. markheloking
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

How do you check if your order went through? I can't find any "orders" page in my profile page (neither on the forum and the main account page).

12. postremo
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

postremo , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Frustrated. Website doesn't function. Wait 20 minutes for the UNA game to complete. Then it made me create a login and I'm stuck in a loop where nothing gets added to the cart and it won't save the address to my address book. So even if I try to check out the 1 in 20 times when the shopping cart works it asks for address again.

On a technical point, the disappearing shopping cart makes me think that there is a loss of state between webservers so that the shopping cart disappears. Come on guys.... You created this by your marketing strategy of invite hell. Can someone who works for the company help me out here?

13. Glufamichel
    Donut Jan 20, 2015

Glufamichel , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I had kindof the same problem. It d
    int let me pay, i clicked "cancel".
    After some time my order went through (YES!!) but now the dashboard says I have two pending payments of the order I wanted. Anyone know what to do?

14. adm770

15. Devarsi
    Donut Jan 20, 2015

Devarsi , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I am not happy i was logged in and it says i was lucky, i clicked buy, and it says buy some accessories and i clicked and before i knew, the site crashed. Then i waited for an hour countdown and after the counter went to zero it says wait another 56 minutes :-( Then i logged in with another browser as well and it says "out of stock." I am seriously annoyed. I wasted two hours for nothing If i dont get it asap, i get something else. This buying system is not good. Its not just waiting for two hours its also the anticipation beforehand and making sure you are on time and all that. Plus i dont play childish games like that. I am sick of it and seriously disappointed. What does level cupcake mean anyways? why cant it be straight forward? Why play games and get a bloody cupcake award? This is for babys not adults. What happens now, wait for more months before its in stock again? This really sucks to put it mildly. Just looked, It says wait another 43 minutes.......but its past 9pm and its out of stock.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015

16. markheloking
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

I've got a problem here. I went through the order the first time, figured I had to put in the amount myself and then processed the payment through paypal. Then it requested me to make the payment, and sent me through paypal with the actual prices and items of my order. Right now, I have two payments (I only wanted one), and somehow two different orders. How do I cancel one of them so I don't pay double/get two phones :-O

17. tanj666
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

tanj666 , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I am quite sad, I'd wanted one for ages, made it to the checkout, got it to accept an address and then it wouldn't accept the delivery option (Standard or Express) at all. Quite, quite sad now.

18. adm770

19. EmmyAwardz
    Froyo Jan 20, 2015

EmmyAwardz , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Congrats, you will love the new phone.

I have been using it fairly moderately.

Unplug at 0615.
    Music from 0657-0730
    Texting throughout the day
    Music from 1600-1645
    Bed time approx 2330

BATTERY PERCENTAGE = 68% (I replugged to charger before bed just in case)

Amazing battery life. My GS3 w/ Greenify died by the end of the day.

20. markheloking
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

Sounds great. It's in line with what a friend of mine told me he got with his OnePlus One.