I have 3 invites for ye.

1. ItsNorman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

ItsNorman , Nov 24, 2014 :
    So, i have 3 invites to give out.

3x64GB Sandpaper Black

These invites have 6 days on them. If they are not claimed to those i choose by the time they have 24hrs remaining, i'm going to throw them openly on the forums so anyone can get them.

What i want from you:
    Give me an explanation of why you deserve an invite. More than just a few words or a line, i'm looking for a few sentences, with good english.

I'll check back here in a few hours and pick 3, edit this post to say they have been sent, and PM those 3 that i pick.

Good luck!

BOOM! Closed - All invites have been sent. Enjoy your sandpaper phones :) Well worth it :D - Don't forget, if these are not claimed by the time they have 24 hours left, i'll just throw all 3 codes onto a forum post as a free for all. ENJOY!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014

2. gwheeler
    Donut Nov 24, 2014

gwheeler , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hello Norman,
    This small essay is could be of great depth but I'll try not to bore you in any way. I have been watching and studying the specifications of the Oneplus One for a couple of months, comparing all the specifications to the iPhone 6 plus. I have used the iPhones since the 3gs and wow, it is time to make the jump. Being a musician, I have many apps that work great on the iPhone which are now very available on the android system. After doing all this research, my wife and children are going nuts with me asking them questions and explaining my latest discoveries. Bottom line, "I've got to do this quickly to save the sanity in my home!" If I say another word comparing this and that to the OnePlus world they will limit my food at dinner time. So yes, it is time - I would love an invite (thanks for reading this).

norman7777 likes this.
  3. millar
    Donut Nov 24, 2014

millar , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Need invite bad, have s3 with no working ear phone jack and finally at the end of my contract. I believe the one is one of the best if not the best phone out there. It is also at a price that I won't have to get a carrier contract for another 2years.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014

4. ItsNorman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

5. DEV KRISHNA LAMBA
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

DEV KRISHNA LAMBA , Nov 24, 2014 :
    So the reason why I think I should get an invite
    is :
    I am going to get into a university in a few months .. I use a very old Samsung galaxy s2 which has a broken camera and stutters a lot. I want to buy a new phone because obviously I cannot take a broken phone to the university .. Upon checking online I found that oneplus one is the best phone (for the price ) that is available in the market .. So I really need an invite
    It would be very thoughtful of you if you could give me an invite

6. StealthyC
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

StealthyC , Nov 24, 2014 :
    My current situation. Well I've been a OPO follower from the beginning. It was going to be my go to phone to cut all ties from contract wireless. Having missed the open order days, just playing the waiting game now. Last month the LCD finally died on my s3. While scrambling to pick a new phone out, while also upgrading at the same time with a phone that would allow me to use any BYOD service, and had the correct radio bands. I was going to buy a Droid Turbo, but the craigslist seller fell through, and I can't seem to find an s5 for a decent price. Then I read about OPO and the 17th, upcoming open order day. Well to say I missed that day by a good week. :p :eek: I ended up settling with a Blu Life One X, to hold me over until I can buy a OPO.

7. Boanerge
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

Boanerge , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Arrgh Norman! I see ye be a pirate speaking man as well. I be deserving an invite because me crew needs the GPS to find me treasure. I marked it with an X on me current screen but me first mate wiped it off. I be needin to find the treasure to pay me cell phone bill so I been saving me doubloons to obtain the One.

Plus I'm just an all around nice guy. Always feeding the sharks an' stuff.

norman7777 likes this.
  8. Boanerge
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

9. virtualpradeep
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

10. ItsNorman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

11. DasBaldDog
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

DasBaldDog , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hello,

I deserve an invite because I am going to use it (and my new cell phone account) to demonstrate personal responsibility. I have been on a family plan with my brother, mother and dad for years now. I have moved out of the house (out of the state actually), 13 hours from home for a job. I told my family I am getting off the family plan so that my fiance and I can get our own plan together. A friend of mine got a OnePlus One a few months ago and raves continuously. However, I was late to get one of his invites.

Thank you in advance.

12. virtualpradeep
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

virtualpradeep , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Not a problem :)
    I'm pretty sure everyone posting on these forums deserve one. Imagine replying to posts without even reading the OP - it gets to one's mind when you actually want one so badly.

13. pinksaree
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

pinksaree , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hi, I deserve an invite because the OPO is the first smartphone that I would describe as beautyful. I liked the old mobile phones but in the last years I just bought phones wihtout passion. A few days ago I saw the OPO and my passion for nice mobile phones was raised again. This is the only phone I want to have. In addition my phone is damaged, so I urgently need a new one. I can send a picture of my phone if you wish.

14. avinashujjwal
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

15. konpeki
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

konpeki , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hey,

Not much of a story, but a few years ago I bought samsung galaxy s (the very first one) it served me well and had no complaints, messed with it a lot(trying out different roms, etc) enjoyed it, but with time lost interest, so saw no reason to upgrade. Fast forward to few weeks ago, I cracked its screen, the glass is still intact, but the inside of the screen got smashed, it does seem to be still working tho, not sure if it's worth fixing. So I decided to look up for an upgrade and then I saw 1+1, seemed cheap for its specs, so looked into it a bit more, I like it!

Don't think I'm ``worth'' it per se, just need an upgrade and it'd be nice, so hey, decided to give it a try!

norman7777 likes this.
  16. Maarten Heyrman
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2014

Maarten Heyrman , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Hello Norman,

Here Maarten from Belgium region Antwerp.
    A few weeks ago a college told me about OP. At this moment i don't have a smartphone.
    But if i get one it is an OP for shore! I told a friend about OP and what happend? He already had an invite shared... So i'm happy fore him but leave with empty hands. Can you fill them?

Thx!

17. ItsNorman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

18. kauzi
    Donut Nov 24, 2014

kauzi , Nov 24, 2014 :
    i have been using a windows phone for the better part of 7 years and my phone is already dying. i have had it for 3 year! Nokia. After waiting for about 1 year prior for a better quality windows phone i gave up. To be quite honest, i have been trying to find a decent android phone to transition to for a year now since i realized there was not going to be a good built windows phone. and none of what i have found has been to my liking. Am not a iphone fan, so choices have really been htc and sumsung which have not captured my imagination. with all honestly, i learned about oneplus one from a friend of mine in Kenya (yes it has traveled), and thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me. i read through the specs and really would love to own this as my next phone.
    This would really be a savior after 2 years of waiting for something decent. it seem not jst decent, but perfect.

19. cactus_ca
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

20. ItsNorman
    Froyo Nov 24, 2014

ItsNorman , Nov 24, 2014 :
    Get your own thread, not hard to click post, and click the invites section.