I have a dream !!!

1. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

Valentin.Ion , May 4, 2018 :
    I have a dream !!!

A dream where one OS can be our center for work ,entertainment , social media , playing games.

A dream where the OS/device talk with other devices running the same OS an work together as one.

A dream where the OS is capable enough to run more than one UI and where other devices can act as peripherals for others and combine the power of cpu/gpu/ram in order to achieve much better performance.

An OS that is more oriented to performance but in the same time to find ways to conserve power/energy only when possible.

An OS that does not require 3gb ram and quad core cpu to run properly, and an OS that is going to get updates for more than 5 years and work better with core/system updates and adding new functionalities to old devices.

A dream where your device will be able to upgrade ram /rom/cpu-gpu ( yes is possible with today technology--- you just need a better OS and more optimisation ) without even touching the motherboard of the device.

A dream where the Virtual/Augmented Reality is more natural and much better integrated , we just need to rethink the way we interact with this Virtual/Augmented Reality.

The way how is integrated now is just stupid and without a proper way to control it

Think the way we control a pc --- with mouse and keyboard , old smartphones --- with keyboard and then the new smartphones by just touching (more natural and fluid).

I know how we can interact with this new world named Virtual/Augmented Reality and i can make it an indispensable part of our life.
    I can make this new Virtual UI the center/core of changing the way we play games /receive news/ watch videos /new way of delivering ads.
    I can change the rules of this mobile world and the way we deliver our ads /game ideas, web and much much more than that such as medical ,Hospitality and education.
    All i need is a small team of dedicated people and in 8 months i can have a final beta version of the OS , final SDKs , game egine for games development ,
    Proper integration of the Vulcan and Open Game Library (OpenGL) , Prototype device with new UIs and a tool to deveop the UIs , a UI for the AR/VR Glasesses and
    a new way to inteact with this new AR/VR User interface.
    Why would you trust and invest in my ideas you may ask ? The answer is because i have new and innovative ideeas that can be made in to something that nobody did , and AR/VR (Virtual Augmented Reality) is the future.
    I know that many have tried and many still trying but i think my ideeas are far much better and the way i want to develop / control/interact with this new virtual augmented reality is far much more natural and fluid.
    You may also say that many have tried and many have failed .... Is true but they didnt have the support of a company that develop smartphones ,they didnt give the tools for development ,and the most important thing is that they didnt bring something innovative like VR/AR with fluit/natural control .
    As i wrote before ,I think the Virtual Augmented Reality is the future and i want to bring this to every single person of this planet (and not only and to became an integrant and indispensable part of everyone way of living , playing games , travelig , productivity ,work , health etc.
    I know that i can do that , i know that i can build a new and better future for the moblie world industry and not only , i know that i can build this future Bit by Bit but i need your
    support and help !
    If you have any questions just email me at *** (edited by mod; please do not disclose personal email addresses)

Please help me to achieve the dream and build the future for mobile world !!! ...Bit by Bit.

Valentin

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018

MentalDraco and 97pratyush like this.
  2. lostLambda
    Lollipop May 4, 2018

lostLambda , May 4, 2018 :
    Wake up.

3. Android450
    Marshmallow May 4, 2018

4. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert May 4, 2018

Hydra Bob , May 4, 2018 :
    Holy wall of text Batman!

You do realize your dream is pretty much the same dream that companies like Google, Apple and to a certain extent Microsoft have right? If they can't achieve that dream with the vast amount of resources they have and the brilliant people they have in their employ then what makes you think you and your small team of dedicated people can? Let alone in 8 months.

Maybe in the future where the tech is advanced enough and cheap enough to support it but it's going to be an uphill battle. Good luck to you nonetheless.

5. Nick 59
    Lollipop May 4, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Matt 80, alogim and 4 others like this.
  6. Nezumi_
    KitKat May 4, 2018

7. meatandy
    Oreo May 4, 2018

meatandy , May 4, 2018 :
    Who let you out of the crib? :D:p

There's no right , no wrong , just popular opinion .:p

lostLambda, Nick 59 and Hydra Bob like this.
  8. Hydra Bob

Hydra Bob , May 4, 2018 :
    Twelve Monkeys?o_O

Another case of the agony of foreknowledge combined with the impotence to do anything about.:p

9. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 4, 2018

MentalDraco , May 4, 2018 :
    I think he watched Ready Player One :3

I think that this is the opposite of what we need, people are already duck taping their tech to their heads, having even a simple dinner has turned into just staring at your phone party. And the lack of human interaction is detrimental to all. And don't worry big company's with resources beyond human comprehension are working on it, so they can have even more info on us and push ads into our brain if possible.

I love tech, messing with my laptop or phone is just the best, and that's why I'm here on the forum as well. And I have found a bunch of very nice people around here that I don't want to just chat to but go to a bar and have a drink with, and even someone for who I would go around the world for :3.

Augmented reality has its place, and can be very cool, but try to stay grounded on the reality part.

Nick 59, Matt 80 and Nezumi_ like this.
  10. Matt 80
    Lollipop May 4, 2018

Matt 80 , May 4, 2018 :
    29manc.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2018

Nick 59 likes this.
  11. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

MentalDraco

I think he watched Ready Player One :3

I think that this is the opposite of what we need, people are already duck taping their tech to their heads, having even a simple dinner has turned into just staring at your phone party. And the lack of human interaction is detrimental to all. And don't worry big company's with resources beyond human comprehension are working on it, so they can have even more info on us and push ads into our brain if possible.

I love tech, messing with my laptop or phone is just the best, and that's why I'm here on the forum as well. And I have found a bunch of very nice people around here that I don't want to just chat to but go to a bar and have a drink with, and even someone for who I would go around the world for :3.

Augmented reality has its place, and can be very cool, but try to stay grounded on the reality part.​

I haven't seen ready player one !

Augmented reality can bring people together by sharing what you are watching or what you playing ,so I want the total opposite of what are you saying and what we have today !
    Big companies are trying but they already have their OS so they are trying to adjust everything to their respective OS/ products.
    Their OS is already build in different time for different needs and now they just try to adjust to make it work with VR.
    The current implementation of VR is undeveloped and very hard to control.
    Easier control and better integration of augmented eality in our reality is the key .
    Having developed a new OS designed for new functions is better than adjusting something old .
    Virtual Augmented reality can bring people together with the help of shared games that doesn't need to take you from this / our reality and just throw you in another world (like is happening today by putting your glasses or the today's VR devices.
    So keeping Augmented Reality connected with the reality is the main point here and ads will be delivered in a way that is not going to scare or to be very intrusive.
    Going against big companies is not something new Bill Gates against IBM at their time, Android won in front of symbian OS ( 65% market share for smartphones ) just because they offered something new (better touch screen controls of the OS, a store to buy apps , better looking UI/UX), that people wanted and needed.

12. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat May 4, 2018

13. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

lostLambda likes this.
  14. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

Nope !
    Skynet is about giving full control to AI (artificial intelligence) over the military /mass distruction weapons / security and then the AI took control and created robots to kill humanity.
    Is from the Terminator movies

15. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , May 4, 2018 :
    Maybe remove your email addresses from your post? Writing them on a public board is never a good idea.

16. Nick 59
    Lollipop May 4, 2018

Nick 59 , May 4, 2018 :
    Err OK. It was a joke dude. [e]1f609[/e]
    It is apparent that you are very excited but think you may be demonstrating Dunning-Kruger Effect..

You need to take a breath and consider the advice given by @MentalDraco because I think he absolutely nailed it:

17. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

So you think I suffer from illusory superiority?!?
    There is always another way of doing things better and create something today thinking for tomorrow !
    We live in the world of people who had a vision/a dream and knew that there is a new and better way of doing things !

18. Nick 59
    Lollipop May 4, 2018

Nick 59 , May 4, 2018 :
    And you are the man to do it? (Dunning-Kruger Effect.)

"Augmented reality has its place, and can be very cool, but try to stay grounded on the reality part."

Matt 80 and Hydra Bob like this.
  19. elanglois
    Lollipop May 5, 2018

elanglois , May 5, 2018 :
    The upgradability of your hardware has nothing to do with the OS, WILL require you to touch the motherboard, and the ability to upgrade critical components has massive tradeoffs in size and cost. I hope you are talking about a PC, because its not gonna happen on a phone.

And the OS you are looking for is called Linux [e]1f603[/e] If you want the most apps, grab ChromeOS since it can now run native Linux apps, ChromeOS webapps, and Android Apps. Both linux and Android have Wine, allowing many Windows apps (including games) to run.

20. Valentin.Ion
    Cupcake May 5, 2018

Valentin.Ion , May 5, 2018 :
    The upgrability of hardware can be done if and only IF the OS / software allows you to upgrade . You can upgrade your hardware thru usb type C connector / special (proprietary) ports or pins that allows mods or straight connection to the motherboard.
    A smartphone can be connected to another device running the same OS and they can work together as one you just need an OS / software to let you to do that .
    Linux Is not the only OS that supports hardware upgrability , I think the most popular OS that supports upgrability is windows and both of them share the same thing... their kernels are developed to work in a desktop computer not in a mobile device even after multiple optimisation ( Linux -- Android , Ubuntu touch and windows for Windows mobile / phone)
    Emulation of another OS es or retro consoles can be done after you have the SDK (software development kit ) for your OS