I have lost my OnePlus 8t. Can you guys help me to find it. It was my hard earned money sir. via OnePlus Community App

1. Rudra2578 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Hi sir/ Madam
    My 8t is lost on 21st of November, I am unable to trace it. I have registered a case in p.s. but no use as of now. Can you guys trace it. If yes then let me know sir. I am in depression as I bought it from so much of love for OnePlus. I love the oxygen o.s. I love the near stock android experience and so many things like that. But unfortunately I lost it. I can't afford another mobile now. I again have to wait another year to buy such kind of mobile please help me if possible.
    Name : Rudra Prakash raju

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2020

2. Arjun_Choudhry
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

Arjun_Choudhry , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Nothing anybody can do about it. Tracing a mobile is illegal in most countries, unless it is by the feds, in which case nobody has any clue

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2020

Rudra2578, Param Kharoud and Tokolozi like this.
  3. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Dec 2, 2020

Tokolozi , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Did you try the find my phone feature in google already. It should at least give you it's last known location.

Additionally, posting IMEI's online is a very bad idea...

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 2, 2020

dsmonteiro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I edited your post to remove your phone number and IMEI from public view.

Have you tried using Google's Find my Phone feature?
    https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone

That's the only way that may work.

6. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 2, 2020

dsmonteiro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    In that case, I'm afraid there's not much else you can do.

7. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Dec 2, 2020

Tokolozi , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Even it's last known location? If it was registered to your google account you should at least see it in the device list.

However, if it's been already more than a week, I'm afraid most tracking methods won't work. At the very least you can maybe as your carrier to track the sim, but generally this is not done by them since it's illegal in many places.

Rudra2578 likes this.