Froyo Nov 3, 2014

4. Parlay101
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

5. micaljorden
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2014

6. netr0pa
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

netr0pa , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I use that case sometimes actually when I go out hiking or do some extreme sport activities because I think that case is durable and its only 1 Usd so I don't mind if it gets scratched :)

I also use ringke fusion case nowadays just because I can use different custom templates for my phones which is freaking cool to be honest :D

But the 1 Usd case is also fitting perfectly with the phone so I really recommend you that one - or ringke if you want comfortable case with abilities to customize your own back for the phone - or if you just wanna show off your Sandtone back for the publicity ;)

Rahuvich likes this.
  7. Rahuvich
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

Rahuvich , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Thank you! And the cheap one, can scratch the backside phone? I've seen people saying that their cases (cheap ones) scratch their sandstone cover

MasterRace likes this.
  8. netr0pa
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

netr0pa , Nov 3, 2014 :
    No that's impossible! I don't know what they did with their phones but if you take it or put it on carefully, you won't damage the phone at all cause the material of the case is made of TPU and not metal.

I think those people might refer to those metal frames which some prefer to put around their phones in order to obtain the original sandstone touch feeling but I would never do that!

But if you really really care about your phone, you can get the "Ringke Fusion", on their official website, the clear case one costs only 6 Usd and is soooooooo worth it!!

I will explain for you why :

1) You know for sure OPO is a big phone: 5.5 inches and the bezels are very big, too big bezels so when you are holding the phone after one hour, you will get cramp in your fingers.

But with ringke fusion., you won't just because of its ergonomic design. In the back of ringke case, there is a slightly curved angle which follows the curve of the OPO, therefore you basically are not holding a 8 cm wide phone. You are basically grabbing your fingers around a 6 cm width only.

Do you understand what I mean?

2) And there is also place for attachment of this types of band:

[​IMG]

3) And then you can also show you back for everyone cause it's transparent of you can customize your own template.

I mean, there is no downside for this case, except for 6 usd but it's worth every dollars in my humble opinion.

And they also fixed the batch with the transparent problem so now all the cases you buy will fit your phone perfectly!

It's also very easy to take it out from the case or put it back again - snap in, snap out. The lip protects the frontal side of the phone, no risk that the screen will touch the surface if you drop it face down but I still recommend you tempered glass SP ofc.

Ringke is worth the money. Dzitronic or how do you call it, is not worth the money in my opinion.

Rahuvich likes this.
  9. Rahuvich
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

Rahuvich , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Wow hahahah, mmmmh I think, if the cheap case, the blue one doesn't gave you problems I'll buy it when I get an invite, but if this case gave you a problem, I will buy the Ringke one

MasterRace likes this.
  10. ngc441
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

kaetus likes this.
  11. netr0pa
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

netr0pa , Nov 3, 2014 :
    It doesn't give me problem at all but can I ask you something?

Are you planning to take it out and put it back to the case very often?

If you just keep it in the case very often and never take it off, then there is no problem to buy the 1 usd case because it fits the phone TOO perfectly - like a pair of gloves.

But if you planning to take it out from the case very often, I would rather recommend you ringke because the 1 usd case is too tight for Oneplus. It fits the case perfectly but you have harder time to "snap in, snap out".

With ringke, you can easily snap in, snap out.

So it's actually really up to you what you prefer to do with your phone :)

But at least you got my honest answer :)

Rahuvich likes this.
  12. Rahuvich
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

Rahuvich , Nov 3, 2014 :
    When I put a case on a phone I dont take it off, so perfect! hahaha Thank you! Now I'm more desesperate to earn an invite hahahah Thanks!

MasterRace and netr0pa like this.
  13. netr0pa
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

netr0pa , Nov 3, 2014 :
    You are welcome man! :) I hope you will manage to get an invite soon and it's actually worth it to wait, I promise you! :)

I'm actually writing all of these messages to you right now from my OPO :p I'm sitting in a boring 5 hours long class from 9am to 2 pm and without this OPO and I would be bored til death hahaha

In fact there are 2 others of my classmates also sitting with their OPOs, 40 cm away from me - playing games on their phones lol

#Life of med students :p

Rahuvich likes this.
  14. sn1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2014

15. Rahuvich
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

Rahuvich , Nov 3, 2014 :
    My future! hahahaha

MasterRace likes this.
  16. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

17. kaetus