i made a mistake by purchasing oneplus 3 mobile. is any one thinking same

1. deepankarverma
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2017

deepankarverma , May 5, 2017 :
    ditto, but with one plus x

2. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 5, 2017 :
    ok filling my one with music just now will see what will happen.

try to check your filesystem with some app or if you have terminal try to check the file system with e2fsck at least

3. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 5, 2017 :
    Yup thank you.

Will see what happens.. Please maintain it for 2 days.

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm likes this.
  4. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm

5. AaronStark171

AaronStark171 , May 5, 2017 :
    Service is crappy in most regions of India.
    Most service centers are not specifically for OnePlus devices, they also repair stuff from companies like dell, micromax etc so it really depends on how much shit they already got on their hands when u send in your phone....

6. CharuOnePlus
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

CharuOnePlus , May 5, 2017 :
    Ya I think the same. I add one pluse one for 2.5 years n I miss it more after using 3T

7. Farhanrocks5
    Cupcake May 5, 2017

Farhanrocks5 , May 5, 2017 :
    Hey my mobile is getting lagged while running inbuilt & third party apps please help

8. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

I have courier my device and the device repair was completed on Thursday and said they have packed and waiting for pickup.

The pickup took two weeks of time. Device back panel got scratches and servicing center guys saying due to courier packing. And courier company saying that it is packed in thermocol how it can get scratches. It happened at servicing center.
    Customer support saying it is not our responsible.. Totally backpack got scratches

I clearly asked them to send pics before submitting to courier office. But they didn't..

And I asked them to update 4.1.3 but they left in 4.1

9. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

It is 4.1.3 bug.

I have seen another thread regarding this.
    After updating some paging issue is there

10. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

First I visited to that authorized servicing center it is waste of time. So I visited to exclusive servicing center where only one plus mobiles will have service.. That is also waste of time

Everyone is same.

11. AaronStark171

AaronStark171 , May 5, 2017 :
    I'm sure the people at OnePlus service centre did it.
    They scratched up my op2's back pretty bad, I had to buy a new style swap.
    And as for software, they don't update the software for some reason, i guess they just istall whatever version they have available. I got my phone back with lollipop (it was on Marshall when i sent it in).
    And they did fixed the issue I was facing but created a new one. Fortunately it doesn't affect me. So I elected to live with it rather than going through the crappy service again.

12. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

Yup same here..

I visited for auto factory reset issue for first time rather then solving that they created new heating issue.. And with both issue I submitted again and now they created new issue of signal problem "some time other party voice will not hear to me sometime they can't hear my voice in cal and my signal strength was full but for others it will show as not reachable when I want to Cal anyone first I have to on aeroplane mode and again off after that I have to Cal otherwise Cal will not be connected " with ALL three issue visited for third time this time they kept scratchs...

Waste servicing centers and service

13. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2017

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 7, 2017 :
    Hi man 2 days are over and nothing not a single restart the only thing what I noticed is that the last 5 gb take twice the time to copy nothing else

14. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 7, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 7, 2017 :
    Thanx bro..

So only me geeting this issue..

As you said last 5gb it took twice the time. In my case at last 5gb is not filled and mobile got heated and USB port of my laptop didn't work after that..

15. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 7, 2017 :
    the only thing what you could test is to clean flash some old ROM i would try some Marshmellow ROM because whit this you will need to do a full wipe and flash also the bootloader just for test and the last let say 10GB i would download thru WIFI from a Dropbox or google drive just to get shore you will not blow up another USB port
    another thing is what i mentioned earlier the test of file integrity could show you some errors on storage

16. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 7, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 7, 2017 :
    So u want me too go for marshmallow os

17. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm

18. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

19. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 13, 2017 :
    hi bro.. still your memory filled are did you deleted the data.

20. ZedXYZ
    Cupcake May 13, 2017

ZedXYZ , May 13, 2017 :
    I'm surprised there isn't a sticky thread yet with guidelines on what information to provide when you request help, as it seems people generally attach one screenshot or sentence.