i made a mistake by purchasing oneplus 3 mobile. is any one thinking same

1. ninja123456
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

ninja123456 , May 13, 2017 :
    that's perfectly normal. a sane person would know that he has committed a mistake. can't expect much from such a cheap company

Jagadeesh RK likes this.
  2. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 13, 2017 :
    Hi man It has been until yesterday, no isues at all, yesterday i made a clean flash of the elemental x karnel and the newest OOS Rom since all are complaining about batt drain of the newest OOS Rom i would like to test it myself. But so far so good, drain during night has been 4% in aprox 8,5 hour when the phome has been idle most of the time and curently waiting on to SOT result, still even from the night results i can see a space for improowment just cant find an app like amlify for nugat any ideas, suggestions for such app will be welcome since amlify need exposed and exposed on nugat has not been released yet. And you? Do you have any progress with the tests i suggested?

3. G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG , May 13, 2017 :
    I am using op3t. The only problem with that device is the OOS itself.

- WiFi Direct/NFC not working
    - sometimes the ph just heat up and drained battery alot
    - camera needs more function like choosing resolution
    - every official updates till now is filled with bugs and issues. OP fixed known/existing bugs very slow

Some of you might says.. Use custom ROM like RR or lineage but I prefer to use the OS comes out of the box. Not everyone is a fan of custom ROM.

Also I have done cleaning cache a dozen times and even wiped all data for thrice.

4. rejunaid
    Eclair May 13, 2017

rejunaid , May 13, 2017 :
    I am also suffering the phone book slow loading contacts issue ... it's really a crap phone at all

5. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 13, 2017 :
    it was formetted today morning at 8:20

I too want to install a new OS. but fearing that if it is a hardware issue and formetted again the servicing center guys will simple push the blame on OS which is installed.. this is the reason I am still using the OS which is integrated by servicing center guys..

really a crap phone ..
    it is very painful to loose the data again and again..

6. rvteja
    Cupcake May 13, 2017

7. Ronak Contractor
    Donut May 13, 2017

8. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

auto factory rest issue..
    automatically it is ereasing the data and showing setup screen.

almost it is 9th time getting this issue. till now 2times visited to service center and problem not rectified still getting the issue.

9. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 13, 2017

I too not prefer other ROM because if we get any problem then one plus team will simply push the blame on ROM's...

10. CAAKSHYA
    Cupcake May 14, 2017

CAAKSHYA , May 14, 2017 :
    I'm also thinking the same know. phone has the heating problem..only yesterday I purchased it from Amazon.
    I'm planning to return.
    suggest.

11. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 14, 2017

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 14, 2017 :
    Clean flas the ROM and bootloader u would like to run dont forget to wipe dwalvik/cache the first start will take few min then test if all ok install aps setup it and test.... Btw can you specify what you mean with heating problem a screen shot would be appreciated

12. F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 14, 2017

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm , May 14, 2017 :
    I would flah and root it anyway its a 30-40 min operation even if the service guys will flas it again i always do a backup in my PC before i do something like this 64GB is nothong nowadays in the PC world

13. navneetbagri
    Cupcake May 14, 2017

navneetbagri , May 14, 2017 :
    Every company has some problem in their Service Centre but it is not the problem with company, I am not denying the problem you are facing at present it happened with me in past in my oneplus one phone at present I am not facing any problem with my oneplus 3T phone and hope so that I will not face any problem in future too.

please let us know what your problem is so that it possible we can help you.

14. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 15, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 15, 2017 :
    yes bro,

but in India this servicing center idiots was so worst, first they said that while doing a OTA update may be your internet get stopped that's y your getting this type of bug. don't do any OTA updates.

I got mad over them and shouted, how a OTA update can be correpted.

from November onwards getting the issue and till now not cleared almost 6months, so within 6months my warranty is going to break.
    so I don't want to test any new things from my side, if I do and still I get any issue means this idiots will push the blame on procedure I used..
    that's y I am not taking any risk, and still struking with this idiots

15. G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM
    Gingerbread May 15, 2017

G_Chandra_sekhar_oRMM , May 15, 2017 :
    from November onwards my mobile is auto factory resetting,
    three times I visited to servicing center which is 700kms away. but still problem not rectified ..