I need ur help guys, my phone wont turn on

1. Cho3D
    Froyo Aug 20, 2018

Cho3D , Aug 20, 2018 :
    Hello OnePlus family, I had my phone for less than a year and one day my phone just completely die. This happen yesterday, while I was using my phone at 72 percent of battery the phone completely froze. It wont respond to any of my touches, so I hold on to the power button for 10 second to turn it off. When I try to turn it on again, it turn on, taking me to the android start-up animation then shut off. Now it wont turn at all, I try charging it it shows a black screen and wont turn on at all. My phone is always on its case and I never drop my phone before.

2. Miguel Daban
    Eclair Aug 20, 2018

3. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Aug 20, 2018

stark2991_PL , Aug 20, 2018 :
    Try the tip above, if it won't help then it's probably broken motherboard and you'll have to contact with support

Eustacio Sealy likes this.
  4. 1plusanzhela
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2018

1plusanzhela , Aug 23, 2018 :
    Having the same issue w my 1+6. in 2mo it updated 3 times and required a reboot. every single time would not turn back on. first two times it turned back on somehow after being off for several hours. none of the commonly suggested solutions (charge 10min and press power 10sec or power and volume down) worked. this last time i was forced to send it back for repair. currently phone-less. my first one+ and very disappointed.