I now have the Silver Bullets & JBL earbuds

1. bravevolfanoftwins
    Gingerbread May 1, 2015

bravevolfanoftwins , May 1, 2015 :
    I went ahead and and also purchased the JBL buds while they were on sale for OPO's Bday. I can now give a comparison. The JBL is definitely higher in build quality have far less cord thump. Overall sound quality is marginally better. You can hear more detail with them than on the silver bullets.
    Are they better yes. Would I get them if they were full price, no. The silver bullets are to good of a bang for your buck option.
    Also packaging looks awesome and high quality, but a pain to open,and getting them back in for storage/transport is tough.

Link to my silver bullet review
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/silver-bullet-earplug-unboxing-1st-impressions.190674/

Attached Files:

shrenil19, Archnibbler and AsadP like this.
  2. menacho.eulogio
    Lollipop May 1, 2015

menacho.eulogio , May 1, 2015 :
    Good for you, congratulations and thank you for the review.
    I ordered the silver bullet with the 50% discount also and they are good for the use I give it to them.
    I only use them to ignore my co-worker :D:p:p:p.

shrenil19 and Wuhfel like this.
  3. kinisia
    Gingerbread May 1, 2015

kinisia , May 1, 2015 :
    GZ!! I am on the Silver Bullet and i think it is enough for me. What do u think about the JBL? i heard are not so good in terms of materials, isn't it? Lot of people here prefer the Samsung's one.

4. navaneed86
    Eclair May 1, 2015

navaneed86 , May 1, 2015 :
    I own both of them as well. I concur with most of what you say but for some reason the jbl earbuds keep popping out of my ears. The silver butter ones have more "traction".

Also I love the feel of the silver bullet remote buttons. The jbl ones feel too plasticky to me.

5. bravevolfanoftwins
    Gingerbread May 2, 2015

bravevolfanoftwins , May 2, 2015 :
    They don't pop out of my ears, but every ones ear canal is shaped differently.
    I forgot to talk about the remote. It is big and plastic.also really close to your ear so it is impossible to see the buttons. They almost have to be big so you can feel as you can't see them

6. Coug76
    Froyo May 2, 2015

Coug76 , May 2, 2015 :
    You should get a slightly larger set of bud tips. Comply on Amazon is a really good option but they do wear out.

7. CountryBoyCRO
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2015

CountryBoyCRO , May 2, 2015 :
    I've heard that the sound is terrible from both of them. Feeling sorry for you. :( (joking :D)
    Sennheiser CX300-ll here :p

Enjoy them ;)

navaneed86 likes this.
  8. vineetpratik
    Gingerbread May 2, 2015

vineetpratik , May 2, 2015 :
    can someone compare COWON EM1 and Silver Bullet ?
    I own a Cowon and they are pretty nice