i want to delete my oneplus account via OnePlus 6T

1. amukul
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jan 17, 2020

camohan , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Hey there! Creating two accounts and using it on the forum is against forum rules. We are glad that you want to delete one of the accounts and accordingly take the right action.
    You may please proceed to delete the account by logging on to https://www.oneplus.in/customer/info#/ and then using the delete button at the bottom.

3. amukul , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Jan 17, 2020 :

camohan

Hey there! Creating two accounts and using it on the forum is against forum rules. We are glad that you want to delete one of the accounts and accordingly take the right action.
    You may please proceed to delete the account by logging on to https://www.oneplus.in/customer/info#/ and then using the delete button at the bottom.​

While trying to deactivate account an error appearing on my screen ' The param of token can't be empty ' .

Deactivated User and Caomhin like this.
  4. camohan

camohan , Jan 17, 2020 :
    I have never come across such error. Can you please PM me to the username you want to delete, I will request admins to get it deleted from their side.

otto2, Starcommander and Caomhin like this.
  5. amukul , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Jan 17, 2020 :
    username:- amukul
    user ID email id removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2020

6. camohan

camohan , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Ok I will request for deletion of this account.

Please do not share email id on public forum to avoid misuse.

7. Deactivated User
    Apr 15, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2020

8. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 1, 2020

superplus , May 1, 2020 :
    Hi, sorry to hear that you want to leave the community. If there is any feedback you'd like to share that could help improve the OnePlus community experience for others, please feel free to do so here or in private (you can send me a PM at https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus).

With regards to you getting an error when trying to delete your account, it would be helpful to know what OS and browser are you using. Are you using any ad blockers? In order to help resolve this error, it would be useful to know when this error occurs.

If you would just like to proceed with deleting your account, without providing any further feedback, you could try it in a browser with all extensions disabled, like private mode in Chrome, or in the newer versions of Firefox. Alternatively, trying it in a mobile browser might help.

Artemus. likes this.
  9. G_Harsh_Bhandari_whRx
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

10. Pranav7778
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

Pranav7778 , Jul 29, 2020 :
    I have created a similar mistake but I am not able to delete the account aswell. One account is linked to my mail and other to my phone number can't delete or deactivate it please help

11. Pranav7778
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

Pranav7778 , Jul 29, 2020 :
    Please help I have a similar issue

12. dsager99
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

13. dsager99
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

14. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 30, 2020

Starcommander , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Yes I faced this too. When I tried deleting this account but for me it was like GOD giving me another chance 😂😂

Bobbie63 and Caomhin like this.
  15. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jul 30, 2020

Bobbie63 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    So I want to change my email address without a confirmation link sent out to my old address? Asked this before, didn't get a answer.

luxuskamel and Starcommander like this.
  16. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 1, 2020

superplus , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Hi, please note you can delete your account yourself using a (mobile) browser with the following link:
    https://www.oneplus.com/customer/info#/deactivate-accountTip/enabled
    If you are receiving any error, please revert here which OS and browser you are using and whether you are using any ad blockers.
    If you try the above link in a browser with all extensions disabled, like private mode in Chrome, or in the newer versions of Firefox, or in a mobile browser, it should work.

Hi, please note moderators do not have access to email addresses or mobile numbers of accounts. Please try to disable the duplicate account using the above process or revert back if encountering any issues.

Hi, please try to disable the duplicate account using the above process mentioned process and revert back if encountering any issues or errors.

Could you please elaborate in PM? https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=superplus

17. N1561814590623
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020

18. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 4, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  19. Deactivated User
    Aug 12, 2020

20. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 12, 2020

superplus , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Are you receiving the same error? "The param of token can't be empty"

If so, could you please inform which OS and browser you are using and whether you are using any ad blockers. Are you accessing the link from mobile, or desktop? Are you using a browser in incognito mode or regular mode?

Thank you.

Caomhin and BeingIncog like this.