I want to give away an invite.

1. dc2000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 27, 2014

dc2000 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    No idea when it expires.

So in an hour (at 11PM PST) I will give it away.

What I need from you: An honest reason why you need an invite. Chances of getting it are completely random. Also dependent on how many replies I get. No specific odds of winners. Consideration will be given to those who write longer responses. But, nothing more than 500 words(otherwise it's excessive and I don't have the time to read them all). Honest responses. No "bull". Also, expectation is you will buy it, as well as offer all your future invites to share back on this forum.

This will be open only to Canadians. No hate. I have others to share later on. For now, this is it. I will add other demographics and make other contests area-specific, so those in Europe, USA, etc will not be excluded. Please do not msg me, you will be blocked and I will keep your name written down for any future contests so you will be automatically void from them.

Yes, I have numerous invites to give away. No, msging me will NOT better you chances. Yes, trust me.

Thanks!

T minus 60 minutes...

mandar45 and sswift like this.
  2. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Aug 27, 2014

dc2000 and Pranaw like this.
  3. dc2000

dc2000 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Disclaimer: You HAVE to prove you are in Canada. I will request evidence from the person that wins, if they can't prove it then I will switch over to the next person in line.

4. may.hoang

5. TigerXC
    Lollipop Aug 27, 2014

TigerXC , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Thanks for theCanuck love.

Would love to get one hope to get lucky.

Cheers eh!

Montreal chapter. ;)

6. Mattchew
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Mattchew , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Well I'm not Canadian, so good luck to all you Canadian OnePlus One hunters out there.

Eh?

7. sswift

sswift , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Because my Moms birthday is Sept 9th she's old and I want her to look cool

8. ICarry
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

ICarry , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I broke my phone due to my friend putting my phone on a basketball hoop and it falling. It was pretty stupid but... ya...and my mom got really mad which is expected and I thought this phone was CRAZY. I love to customize my phone and play around with it so I thought this phone would be perfect for me. I'd love to have it if there is any slight chance to get it and maybe if I am lucky this will be my chance :D. Thanks for taking my little spurt into consideration <3 Good luck to all the others trying to get this invite :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014

9. myhi1234
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

myhi1234 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hi I would love this phone because I need a new phone my old one is going to fall apart pretty soon. And its quite heavy.

10. myhi1234
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

11. saminpgh
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

12. cisco kid
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

cisco kid , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I recently found out and have been reading about this phone. I am on the West Coast Canada and have been trying to figure out how I can possibly get an invite. All I can find is greedy money hungry persons wanting to sell their device for a profit. I am using an HTC One but it is a work phone and I need to get a personal phone, I am interested in this phone because it has Cyanogen Mod already, taking the rooting work out of it for me on a future used phone and I want as 5.5 inch screen! Hope you will send the invite my way, ready willing and able here in Port Moody BC! My first post to the forum as well!

dc2000 likes this.
  13. popespaceous
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

popespaceous , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I'm replacing my old but trusty nokia e63. Need a new and trusty phone.

14. KiraYoshikage
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

KiraYoshikage , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hey there.

I live in Montreal and the honest reason I need an invite is because my phone is pretty much finished in terms of battery life. Unfortunately, a big part of my work relies on me being able to contact my clients (I do personal financial advising.)

It has been a real hassle these last few weeks and this is why I have been doing research on getting a new phone - which has ultimately led me to want the OPO (assuming I can get an invite.)

In any case, I simply need a new phone so that I can continue being there for my clients.

dc2000 likes this.
  15. metastorm
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

16. Gamercreep
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

Gamercreep , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I want it because I have been trying hard for it. I entered the summer shots contest with 15 entries, I had asked my friends to also enter so we could give each other invites later and none of us won. With 15 entries there is a 75% chance of winning, my luck is just really bad I guess. If I win one I will be so happy and I can tell my friends the great news so I can share my invites with them one day too! Thanks for hearing me out, hopefully you can increase my luck and help me get this invite! Also, i'm from Calgary, AB just in case you needed to know. I look forward to the results of this :D Once again, thanks!

17. umirza85
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

umirza85 , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Id love to get this for my daughter as a gift for starting high school in september. I dont get to see her very often as she lives with her mother. it would be great to be able to skype with her.

18. snowbanx
    Donut Aug 27, 2014

snowbanx , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I need to get my wife a new phone. She has been using a Samsung s2 but it has died. She is now using an old Blackberry. She is eligible for a new phone in December but that is a LONG time without an android device and I have convinced her to wait for the One.
    Located in Saskatchewan.

19. earthranger
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

earthranger , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Hey I would love an invite, the reason being is that i am in high school and everybody has these cool phones, but i had to actually get a hard paying job just to buy this phone and it's almost been 7 months since I have been waiting for an invite I could also buy an invite but the most I can do is 20 dollars, sorry. Thanks for reading my post though.

20. pattibills
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2014

pattibills , Aug 27, 2014 :
    I'm not entering I just want to say hi. Hi. I think a rock would make a better phone then my crappy Note 3. If it can go wrong, it will. I've master reset 3 times this year.