I was stated this in N10 OnePlus phone was on a 5G Network when it's on on a kilobyte Network via OnePlus Community App

1. F1616084700933 , via OnePlus Community App , May 2, 2021 :
    As you see here I never get above 20 MB of data and this is listed over months and months of data running a speed check usually takes 40 to 50 to 82nd milliseconds to even get a connection so either it's the phone issue it's either the network issue or either I'm being lied to on both ends
    1619983129372.jpg

BrienRay77 likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 May 2, 2021

Caoimhín likes this.
  3. F1616084700933 , via OnePlus Community App , May 2, 2021 :
    So respectfully I can just say that anything that y'all advertise stating that it's on a 5T Network and then it's a 5G phone and it's the fastest phone on the network and all that it's just a bunch of lies just to get somebody to buy your phone well that's called false advertisement you're running everybody on a kilobyte Network selling everybody 20g networks ain't going to get it

4. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 May 2, 2021

Mr. BG , May 2, 2021 :
    This is a user forum. We are members like you, have you contacted your provider, as they have to support this device.

If not, contact OnePlus Customer support..

Just to be clear, that's not us.

Caoimhín and drl431 like this.
  5. F1616084700933 , via OnePlus Community App , May 3, 2021 :
    As MetroPCS says it's yours problem not theirs y'all made the phone MetroPCS is the one supplies of the line they straight did it to the 5G Network it shouldn't be reading in kilobytes but we all know that it is even though I sent you the speed check there's nothing on there that's over 20 minutes and the highest millisecond to connect is over 1,000 what do you say they're doing anything for me

6. F1616084700933 , via OnePlus Community App , May 3, 2021 :
    I was hoping it was support but there is no support for OnePlus there's no one to do anything for me just like Google once a lock you out of Google support and lock you out of the Google email service you can't communicate with Google so I'm left in a hole I have Metro PCS I can't communicate with to other than telling me that it's on a gig of 5 gig Network where we all see it's in a kilobyte can't get to a support line so I have to air my line to you when I air in my line to you then they start kicking in when they see the hey it's not the only one person having a problem maybe we can fix this problem that's what I'm waiting on cuz general population once they hear everything majority they make the others move ahead

7. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 May 3, 2021

8. monkey1911
    Cupcake May 5, 2021

monkey1911 , May 5, 2021 :
    Yeah, it's your network.... I'm on tmobile which is the SAME towers as Metro and I'm getting 60mbps, which is faster then I get on LTE. Maybe try speedtest in a different location in your city to see if your just on the edge of the 5g reception for the tower you are using. 5G signals have a shorter range then 4G, so even if you have good voice signal you could be on the very edge of the 5G signal.

Chris1223 likes this.