i woke up to find a purple circle in my screen!!

1. F_Mohammad_Saad_muMt Donut Aug 12, 2018

F_Mohammad_Saad_muMt, Aug 12, 2018 :
    1534073424148.jpg
    so I wake up and I looked at my phone like any human being these days and I was surprised and really pissed off with this purple circle thingy on my screen .. I was really scared I took my screen protector the one that comes with the phone so I peeled it off and the purple circle didn't go so I realised that it has a problem with the screen LED light I turned off / on my phone but nothing changed .. my phone wasn't on charge that night and I think I had airplane mode on too so I can save battery and no one annoy my sleeping . I put it besides my bed on a wood table .. so everything was perfect I have dropped it once or twice but that was more than a month ago ... I really don't know what to and where to go and it's getting bigger and bigger it's like a virus catched my phone ... so please help me [e]1f494[/e][e]1f494[/e][e]1f494[/e][e]1f494[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f62d[/e]

pawanispc likes this.
  2. Betamixz Honeycomb Aug 12, 2018

Betamixz, Aug 12, 2018 :
    isn't there a thread already discussed about this problem ?

As I recalled it had something to do with a liquid in the AMOLED screen. Don't know the specifics though.

I suggest you visit your nearest service center.

3. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Aug 12, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Aug 12, 2018 :
    Contact support here: https://oneplus.com/global/support and get that display replaced. It's a damaged LED and almost always is caused by drops. In about a week or so, that spot will spread to the rest of the display. It has to be replaced, there's no other solution.

4. F_Mohammad_Saad_muMt Donut Aug 12, 2018