IDEAS 2.0 – Coming Soon

1. SRD.
    KitKat Sep 21, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hello @Zach X.
    This is the announcement we are eagerly waiting for. 'll contribute a lot for sure.

"why do I feel like I am the right fit for the job"
    Seems like a Job offer. 😊

Well I accept this because I am an average enthusiastic user who is interested to take part in each and every improvement process in the best possible way.
    I'll be Providing ideas for improving user experience of OnePlus based on my experience with various smartphone manufacturers/ various Operating systems & User interfaces.
    As a user; the difficulties I personally face and improvements I want to experience when combined together may serve the very purpose of a better user experience.

Never Settle.
    SRD

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020

fizzz_05 and Swejuggalo like this.
  3. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2020

4. Cakepips

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Whoo hoo! Let's goooooo!

I wasn't round the for first one so I'm really interested to see how this works and the ideas people bring to the table. [e]263a[/e]️

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 21, 2020

camohan , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Ideas 2.0 looks to be more improved and polished version of its predecessor.

Looking forward to contribute.

6. K. S. SATVIK
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

7. Kar7hik
    Eclair Sep 21, 2020

8. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Sep 21, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I guess you can try once again. Why not? More attention to problem will never be needless. Your idea was focused on which apps to install during the initial set-up, which could have been a great thrown stone in direction of offering clean, not overload experience since the start.

Meanwhile I just want "uninstall" button for some apps. Actually I wouldn't mind having it for almost all apps, but it's probably too much to ask and expect from OnePlus. Like seriously if one might remove Notes app, community app, then why not other branded stuff and stupid bloat.

Same direction of thoughts, just different implementation I think 🤔[e]1f609[/e][e]1f602[/e]

P.S. Yeah, now I remembered your thread. I just couldn't believe in the way of response from OnePlus, which was definitely misleading...

1600690188663.jpg

9. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 21, 2020

10. SmartyCatty , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 21, 2020 :
    IDEAS 2.0 of the people, by the people and for the people. Let's co create something special. Testing the idea platform would give us an insight of future window to Ideas and the improvement in it. Thanks

11. Çveneburi
    Donut Sep 21, 2020

Çveneburi , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hello there.
    Wouldn't it be better if the second domain option was added instead of a guest or new user?
    There is a second field option in the miui interface and separate passwords can be used for both fields. For example, when you are in the second area, you turned off the screen lock and the area opens with whatever password you enter. but this is not possible for oneplus phones. Fields can optionally receive notifications between them. for example, second field notifications can be visible or turned off from the first field. or notifications from the first domain may appear while you're in the second domain. Of course, it should be possible to turn them on or off in settings.

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  12. zayn_ys

Sushma2323 and Caomhin like this.
  13. Javvadibabajee
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

14. rahulopg4267
    Eclair Sep 21, 2020

15. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Sep 21, 2020

the_o2 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    To be honest I was really frustrated to see feature requesting threads were treated as the IDEA like give me Always on Display etc. and some geniune IDEAs were ignored because they hadn't got much likes.
    I spent lots of time reading and watching tech, I will happily volunteer myself in this :)

16. Lokesh Dutta
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

Lokesh Dutta , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I am a user of OnePlus smartphone since 2018. I am familiar with the OnePlus community and actively participate in the community. To test the IDEAS 2.0 Platform as I had submitted my Ideas to the previous version so I would be very happy to test that all the important key points is covered in this Idea platform or not. All the ideas are unique before that the platform should be more powerful to store and get the information in proper manner so that the idea should be in a usable format which helps the OnePlus team to understand more quickly and try to find out whether this Idea is feasible or not. All the necessary topics should carefully test so that the specific topic related idea can be categorised and structured. OnePlus is always Doing great job taking ideas to improve their smartphones as per the users requirements. To improve the user experience I would like to be the part of this testing. [e]1f44f[/e][e]1f44f[/e]

17. kalpesh24
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

18. jithu7
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

jithu7 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hi,
    IDEAS is a great platform to grab attention to the wild as well as the classic changes that we all like to see, unfortunately the suggestions failed in this aspect.
    Being a phone enthusiast and exposure I collected, I did and do like to share my ideas for the betterment. I would be happy to help on structuring the ideas 2.0 starting with this suggestion that
    --- please include a limited voting points for every user so that they can vote up a certain idea to find the most popular idea as well as the most different idea of the lot.

19. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 21, 2020

Starcommander , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Thanks @Zach X. for this opportunity.
    It's great to know OnePlus really considered the feedback from IDEAS 1.0.
    Having participated in IDEAS 1.0, I completely agree that implementation was not perfect. However having a dislike will not solve all issues.

Consider a situation :
    Person A gets get 500 likes and 100 dislikes. Total likes will be 400. So will that IDEA be on front page OF ideas platform? If so, other really good ideas are not seen by people because only these ideas in the first pages.
    In other ways, having 1000+ ideas, how can you ensure every ideas are given equal importance?
    I have a solution. If given opportunity, I can share.

20. Chris_Hill
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG likes this.