IDEAS 2.0 – Coming Soon

2. SUJITHKUMARAIR
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

3. srini0301
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2020

srini0301 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Ideas 2.0 Let's see innovation across the community to develop solutions .

Never settle !!!

4. Ali_Zagros , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Ideas come when you daily use the phone and thinking about features that other phones have or new features that come through your mind, as a daily user there are lots of ideas that I wish to have in my phone and, in my opinion, it would not be hard or bad things if provided in the one plus phones.
    Thanks .

rajsardhara likes this.
  5. phani_geetha
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

phani_geetha , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 21, 2020 :
    This is the platform which will help both the company and users . It allows users to share their feedback or suggestions or issues which will help the organisation to work and improve the quality of the product. This will be an interesting role to be part of this journey to enhance the features of the product...

6. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    This is great, but I hope OnePlus devs would spend time in rectifying the identified bugs and improvement to the camera post processing. Don't mistake me but it is evident by seeing the number of threads for display issues and the images processing of the stock camera app.

7. sanooppradeep
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

8. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 21, 2020

Starcommander likes this.
  9. VenkateshRnb
    Donut Sep 21, 2020

VenkateshRnb , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I am very excited to be a part of IDEAS 2.0 . Being a techie and software professional at Top MNC, I've participated in many feedback and brainstorming sessions for products at my company. I've always wanted to participate in such discussions conducted by OnePlus to share my views, ideas to help make OnePlus products better ( which are already great IMO). Fingers crossed 🤞

10. K1595741027165
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

11. Dhruv Kashyap

Dhruv Kashyap , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Just talking about it yesterday in Weekly Update, and here it is already!!

Really liked @Zach X. and team addressing the issues in the platform and working on their feasible solutions.
    IDEAS 2.0, being evolved from last time is going to be a very big platform for the community to tell their thoughts and needs to the OnePlus Team. Seeing the last version's success, this time everything needs to be top notch.

Being a technophile, what better opportunity then to test out new features, give feedback on them and bring out the best to public? I would really like to be a helping hand on this one and evolve the platform to its best level possible.

Thanks for IDEAS 2.0 and waiting to see wonders from the community!!:D:cool:

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  12. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 21, 2020

J4t1np4r3kh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hey @Zach X.

Exited at the opportunity to test the IDEAS 2.0 platform!

Why me?
    Being someone who has been constantly active on the OnePlus Forums, I feel that I have heard the views of others and through my experience on the OEFs I'm sure Crystal can vouch for my good quality feedback!

Also, with rigorous testing, I'm hoping we'll test this platform to it's core and make sure there are no issues through and through. In hindsight IDEAS 2.0 should be the most remember thing of 2020, not COVID lol

13. Aarav Sahni
    Honeycomb Sep 21, 2020

Aarav Sahni , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Sep 21, 2020 :
    "why do you feel like you're the right fit for the job?"
    Having worked with Product Managers at OnePlus I came across many new ways of thinking , the one being the most important is how they grouped the consumers into various parts to decide what feature to develop that will be most useful for the users.
    • The methodology I use while selecting the features is the "question everything" policy. While I look for a new feature I often put myself in the place of the user and I question myself "why is this feature needed?" , "what change will it bring ?", "can some of the existing features be improved to provide the same?" , "Will this feature prove to be useful for most of the users or just a few ?" , "Will this feature be available for the older versions of the phone as well or not?" and a number or more questions and before coming to the conculsion I also think about the techincal part "whether this can be done without altering the existing features or not ?"
    • I also believe in giving users equal oppurtunity as a lot of hard work goes into thinking and developing a prototype of their idea. The previous system of giving "likes" was not fair I think as people just randomly like the post which has the maximum likes. Moreover , the person who has long been a member of oneplus has many friends on the community and hence can persuade them and ask them to give likes whereas a newer member wont have this oppurtunity. This gives an unfair advantage and often leads to selection of wrong idea I feel. I will make it a point to select only that feature which meets and suites all the requirements.
    • Another reason why I think I might fit this job is my passion towards technology that constantly encourages me to think beyond my techincal know how and it is my love for OnePlus and the "NEVER SETTLE" attitude that motivates me everyday.
    I really hope I can be a part of the selection group , and if not, the selected members will definitely be seeing my entry as a proposed IDEA. Looking forward to see you [e]1f604[/e] @Zach X.

14. G1577079072219
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

15. judhajitmisra

16. OmarRolon
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

OmarRolon , Sep 21, 2020 :
    esta es una gran oportunidad para todos los que tengan la intención de mejorar el ecosistema de Oxygen OS. Espero que elija de manera adecuada.

pablofg1978 likes this.
  17. Rahul_stark
    Donut Sep 21, 2020

18. rajsardhara
    Donut Sep 21, 2020

rajsardhara , Sep 21, 2020 :
    IDEAs should be coming from daily users who know which feature will improve productivity and by removing certain feature will make it less annoying. FYI Gammers and bloggers/vloggers are not only daily users. If we want to make OP truly community-driven then we've to little open-minded towards community suggestions. Last time some top voted features were simply ignored.

19. thetruthofOp8
    Eclair Sep 21, 2020

thetruthofOp8 , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Option for user to which 4g band it should connect for good internet speed.

Band limit for user connect to hotspot.

Dual Sim dual active 4G.

6 inch compact phone instead of phablet of 6.7 inch.

Realistic selfie camera instant of junk self camera on oneplus 8

Notification LED instead of Junk concept OF POWER hungry Always on display.

3.5 mm jack.

FM radio like cheap phone also provide.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2020

20. Preceptor

Preceptor , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Sep 21, 2020 :
    IDEAS 2.0 should be capable of listening to the unheard voices before getting it rejected. I believe there should be a fair way of judging the ideas based on various parameters apart from likes. I hope the lost voices are listened this time. Thanks for giving such an opportunity again.