IDEAS 2.0 – Coming Soon

1. A1600119017690
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

A1600119017690 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I have a zillion ideas to improve the product/industry to make it easier to use and less cumbersome.

2. philos64
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2020

philos64 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Bravo for this new initiative, which will make it possible to clearly identify all the proposals set out, and highlight those that users wish to see highlighted in the updates.
    And without getting ahead of myself, I realise that many people, even if they use FB, or INS, do not want these applications to be installed as system applications.
    I use Messenger and INS, but I don't want them on my smartphone all the time. I'd rather have the choice than have it imposed on me.
    Thank you, if I can be part of the panel of testers for IDEAS 2.0.

dsmonteiro and Optimus_Prime_07 like this.
  3. G_Naveen_Karn_ , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I won't say too much.
    I have seen feedback section in profile. I have all my inputs for Nord that should have been instead of what it is. For future Nord mobiles. For OnePlus Smartwatch which we can hope to see on 14 Oct. Audio products. Insurance questionnaire. If you guys will look to those then I think you may find me as an Important Asset to your team which can help Our Community to serve better, improve the systems, dive into new thoughts and ideas for our next devices.
    So I think this is it guys.
    Never Settle
    🤞🤞[e]270c[/e]️[e]270c[/e]️

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  4. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 21, 2020

5. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Sep 21, 2020

TibiTibi , Sep 21, 2020 :
    @Zach X.

🤔 Why me?
    I think i can look on it from a special perspective​
    😁👍

🤔 Why not me?
    Maybe it is not so special​
    😁🤟

fragargon and dsmonteiro like this.
  6. F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

F_Brandon_Tobias_jGSG , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Why do I want to help?

For one I have seen wherein regular forum posts good feedback or relevant bugs get drowned out in the annoying post about when are we getting this update, will this wipe my phone.

Some things I think are needed:
    1) A system that does not allow a user to post a duplicate or an idea similar to one posted.
    2) The ideas landing page can have a carousel of some of the newest ideas to generate exposure. the same could be done for the top ideas voted for.
    3) Better organization of ideas (UI/X Design, Feature Request, Application Request etc). Subtopic etc
    4) Allow users to vote on UI concepts that may or may not be implimented it will also allow users to shape it ever so slightly in the comments.

I would like to assist with the ideas section especially as I see OnePlus making strides in coming up with its own custom UI/X design/skin to that blends with its awesome hardware. Smooth, Fast, unique, and Sleek. User feedback is critical in shaping this.

dsmonteiro and Optimus_Prime_07 like this.
  7. Abdulbaqui
    Eclair Sep 21, 2020

10. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2020

11. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Sep 21, 2020

fragargon , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hi @Zach X.

Idea 2.0 sounds appealing the best part of this community. There was so many good ideas that never reach the attention because buried in a gigantic rant. The users feedback tool on the beta was like ... short.
    There were some duplicated idea differently worded, other was not worded, argued in readable way.
    I'm glad to read that the all thing has been reworked for a better. I'd like to assist you in this project.

dsmonteiro and TibiTibi like this.
  12. naheedmir
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

naheedmir , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hi Zach,

I am pleased to hear that the idea of Idea 2. is back. I love this step of OnePlus, That's why I am a great fan of OnePlus. To me, it's a user-friendly team.

Let's see whose and which idea goes well this time.

13. _abdul2311
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

14. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 21, 2020

dsmonteiro , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Hi there,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you feel this can be accomplished.

Starcommander and pablofg1978 like this.
  15. NAJIL_A_K
    Eclair Sep 21, 2020

NAJIL_A_K , Sep 21, 2020 :
    Great work. Still needs more work. I think the IDEAS must be a permanent one. it's a CORE.

#NEVERSETTLE

16. andreaste00 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Sep 21, 2020 :
    One thing about OnePlus is that one of its best side is the community, and this is thanks to how OP has learnt treating it: proponing everyday new wonderful things, introducing fantastic ideas (IDEAS 2.0, for what we're hearing right now).

I would like to say that I would be really, really happy to participate in this project. I'm beginning a course about UX/UI, so it could be a perfect opportunity to boost theoretical concepts and testing them, drawing them and so on.

I'm trying to do my best to stay up to date to all of the threads, and I like to do this and take responsibilities.

I hope to be chosen,
    but I will say to everyone else who's a better candidate than me: good luck, and enjoy this opportunity!

Hemanth@16G1 likes this.
  17. ianhandsup
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

18. G_SUJITH_KARUNAGURAN
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2020

19. Amit_Mizrahi , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Sep 22, 2020 :
    Hi @Zach X.
    The new IDEAS 2.0 update looks like a great change that would help the community get more involved the creation of fresh and needed features to OxygenOS.
    I myself am very enthusiastic about software and especially update and features and I would very much like to take a part in the IDEAS 2.0 project!🙃

ianhandsup likes this.
  20. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 22, 2020