IDEAS 2.0: Our biggest co-creation campaign is back!

1. I1586608725989
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2020

2. sufi09
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2020

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020

3. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Dec 18, 2020

sufi09 likes this.
  4. sufi09
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2020

Cakepips likes this.
  5. jsbothra
    Gingerbread Dec 19, 2020

6. AbyssIsEternal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 21, 2020

AbyssIsEternal , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 21, 2020 :
    I think I'm not the only one member who have this idea..If you could rewind to the OnePlus roots, one of the reasons OnePlus have been created... So, my Idea is to setup Oxygen Os without any pre-installed apps, like Facebook or Google apps...
    I know that lot of members claim this for few years ago...

I1586608725989 likes this.
  7. eastbay
    Lollipop Dec 22, 2020

eastbay , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Work on AOD. Adjust brightness 🔆 in settings. LG has an option to go to sleep at 11pm turn back on at 6am.nice feature. My friend likes it. I think it's very good. Maybe you could look into it.

8. eastbay
    Lollipop Dec 22, 2020

We need more Nice widgets.. They need to be more colorful 👍🏻. That's why people don't put widgets on, because it covers your whole screen. Chang screen to rain or snow coming down. Looks nice when you check weather widget..

9. eastbay
    Lollipop Dec 22, 2020

Change message Text bubble colors. The green 💚 is hidious. It's to bright to read. I like my OnePlus stock messaging. Just don't like the colors. Too loud. Get something soothing to the eye. Most people spend hours on there cellphone. Reading Text. Please consider It.......

10. eastbay
    Lollipop Dec 23, 2020

eastbay , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 23, 2020 :
    I feel the company should more time on marketing. More advertising in the USA. Try to go after demographics some young entitlement people showing older people the one plus. And it's wonderful features, older people love the colorful phone. There is so much for seniors to learn. I feel it's great for business. More advertising. With older people on the TV, billboards, buses. And More. Plus more promotions!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Bottom line great marketing in The USA 🇺🇸. will enhance The companies growth. And the bottom line 🤑🤑 stocks. Concentrate on other countries very strong. Knockout Samsung. Samsung can carry OnePlus underwear 🩲👍🏻 after we finish better marketing strategies!! Thank you for reading. I would also like to see Pete Lau and John Legre in some of the marketing strategies. Interacting with the people of all ages. Look at John Legre, he's a baby Boomers Legend!! 🇺🇸 People love him know look at Tmobiles 📈 growth!! Let's get going in 2021.a New Year, a New Start.. 🥳🥳

puccellino likes this.
  11. rahuldw181
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2020

rahuldw181 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 26, 2020 :
    In oxygen os 11 camera even after turning off AI scene recognition and without night mode on, takes or males bright photos in low light. So i expect real life photos.

12. rahuldw181
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2020

nutricionistajorge likes this.
  13. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Artemus. , Dec 26, 2020 :
    You're a little late.

14. Newmusic
    Eclair Mar 19, 2021

Newmusic , Mar 19, 2021 :

15. G_ASHWINI_BHARATI_czbT , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 31, 2021 :
    One plus should provide theme store like other devices and brands so that we can customize more and get rid of boredom 🥱🥱 isn't it....?

It's provides the additional brand image to one plus in competitive market.

Team One plus please work on it.