IDEAS 2.0 Recap: Thank you for sharing your ideas!

1. yash00012
    Froyo Nov 20, 2020

Attached Files:

2. G_rayaan_balleith_qHdd , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 20, 2020 :
    Low battery notification

You almost forget about low battery notification guys. We need at list three notification, when 15%, 5% and 1%. On current OS 10 there is no any low battery notification 😣. By the way I am on OP7T thanks.

3. PraveenManikanta
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

PraveenManikanta , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 20, 2020 :
    --Please add some more fingerprint animations.
    --charging should be auto disconnected whenever battery reaches 100 percentage.

I used to have this feature on my previous oppo k3 Phone.

This is a very handy feature.

Thanks,

W1591255376160 likes this.
  4. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Nov 20, 2020

TibiTibi , Nov 20, 2020 :
    I have 2 more questions for the survey - i think they should be there 🤔

5. MarinosXx
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2020

6. khushmeetsingh
    Eclair Nov 21, 2020

khushmeetsingh , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 21, 2020 :
    Adopted ideas are great i very strongly request you to add the fullscreen caller image display when i get incoming call .. i think this will enhance the experience of one plus phone. Currently realme, xiaomi, apple etc all have the option to display full screen caller image during incoming call.. third party apps are not in proper sync and has lot of hassle to download and setup and still they do not work perfectly.. i wish this feature to be added in next os update please

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020

7. khushmeetsingh and Sick96 like this.
  8. mahadevmane60@gm
    Eclair Nov 21, 2020

khushmeetsingh likes this.
  9. Pramod_Koujalagi
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

Pramod_Koujalagi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 21, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus,
    Many of us users are facing theft issues, so l would like to share my opinion as well as suggestion. To switch off our OnePlus devices it's quite easy, anyone can just press power and volume up button to switch off device, steal our device. So please I would request you to provide an option that without our fingerprint and lock screen password mobile should not switch off. To switch off device, it must ask us password. By doing this other people cannot switch off our device, and we can trace it easily.
    Thank you

10. Sick96
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

sibisaravanan likes this.

11. N1598336110883
    Donut Nov 21, 2020

sibisaravanan and MarinosXx like this.

12. Sick96
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

13. anups0ni
    Eclair Nov 21, 2020

Sick96 likes this.
  14. iLingaraj
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2020

15. anjosuarez
    Donut Nov 21, 2020

anjosuarez , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 21, 2020 :
    As a oneplus user, I want my phone to have an exceptional yet versatile camera. The camera sensors here are quite capable but if there's an improved software matching the google cam then I think this will be an all around package. Based on youtube reviewers the weakness of oneplus phones lies on the camera software calibration. Oneplus should be focusing also your software improvement on the camera department, integrating the Gcam way of doing this since this is still android. Pixel is android too! So whats the hung up here? I know you have far more better improvements and enhancements along the way but make it quick.

16. Sun_chit27 , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Nov 21, 2020 :
    Please Add New Feature "Where We can Turn ON Wifi and Hotspot at Same Time" because Many Brands are providing this Feature , And I think its Available in OnePlus 8 Series So Please Give that Amazing Feature to All OnePlus Phones

W1591255376160 likes this.
  17. Abhishek_raymond
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

Abhishek_raymond , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 21, 2020 :
    Hi everyone as a small but important feedback form my side.

We all love to have more screen area so chooses to apply guesture so that the bottom touch buttons are of no use against the guesture, my older android phone have the same option, after applying the guesture all the default icons have adjusted and moved itself down in the place of touch buttons looks good but sadly in the case of one plus the blank space is remain and it looks awkward. We can't do any thing as the user manually.

Hope this small idea will be accepted 🙂

And soon be applied.
    1606000188827.jpg

khushmeetsingh likes this.
  18. Abhishek_raymond
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2020

Abhishek_raymond , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 21, 2020 :
    Hi everyone I think there is a glitch or a loophole when ever I place some app in the hidden categorie because I want no one to find the app but when some one or myself search the app name or some particular features in the menus search bar it is clearly showing me all the hidden app and also it is launching it self from there without any credentials. it is a verry bad loophole. Please fix it