IDEAS – A New Way of Making Your Voice Heard

1. Yogeshdman
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Yogeshdman , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Dear oneplus..please make a native music player app exclusive for oneplus devices. I listen most of the music from my phone and it would be great if a new oneplus music player is introduced. I had a samsung device before my oneplus 7t and the only thing that i miss in this phone is a good music player for playing music from my local storage. Also it would be great if a new equalizer be introduced in a new update. To be honest, the phone doesnt sound good not even in any headphones and earphones and this could be easily improved by the introduction of a equalizer app for the device. I am a big music maniac and these things matter to me the most. It would be great if i am able to have control on the music output of my phone with the different devices like speakers and headphones just like my previous galaxy s8 which sounded much better with the same headphone pair i am using right now. I hope my request is considered and a new music player app with native equalizer is introduced in a new update. Also i would like to add a request for the update for the camera software. Oneplus camera tends to smoothen out the skin tones aggressively with should be fixed as it doesnt produce optimum results especially in portrait mode photos.
    Thank You.

Vikrantvikky, W1564486793180 and Izke like this.
  2. Devansh.Agarwal
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Devansh.Agarwal , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    OXYGEN OS CAN BE MUCH MORE CUSTOMIZED IF I CAN ADD ANNOUNCE CALLER NAME OR NUMBER ON NORMAL PROFILE, CAN ADD ONLY 2G,3G& 4G NETWORK AS WELL AS KEEP AUTOMATIC OPTION AS WELL LIKE BEFORE, GIVE SYSTEM WIDE THEMES LIKE CYANOGENMOD

3. HBKAKASH
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

4. J1582316143452
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

5. J1582316143452
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

6. iamvinai
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

7. Izke
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Izke , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hello, OnePlus Community & Team !

I really like this lovely idea of yours ! I would like to submit mine because there's a thing that really annoyed me, a little bit.
    Infact, coming from another brand, I was a little disappointed with your "notes" application. I'm a songwriter and I really like organizing my songs, mark them into different categories, name them too. This was very helpful in my old phone and I would like to see it here too. So, OnePlus, could you ?

Hope you like my idea.
    Thanks for reading,
    Goodbye..

8. zmuuzi
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

zmuuzi , Mar 6, 2020 :
    CRT effect was one of the coolest things that Android had few years back. Now-a-days not even customs roms provide this anymore. When you close your phone now you end up looking at your black screen. Nothing cool in that. I miss the effect when turning screen off it was like closing down old TV. Oneplus could make CRT their unique open / close screen trademark with some cool CRT effects ;)

9. Sriramprasad
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Sriramprasad , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hello Team,

while receiving a messages the notification pops up from the top of the screen, there we have an option for Reply, Mark as Read . But here I'm suggesting one more option called "Delete". so we can delete the message without opening itself . we can keep a extra folder for the deleted messages. let's keep that folder will auto clean every week once. so we won't miss the unexpectedly deleted messages also .

Thanks,
    Sriramprasad

10. salman2015
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

salman2015 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    After Software update mobile will get retsart. Then it asks for PIN/Password option. But strange thing is that there is no option called forgot PIN/Password which is bad at my point of view. I will tell the reason why.

One of the use cases I accidentally experienced. Here it is.

Generally I am using Pattern & fingerprint based unlock. When I restarted my mobile it asks for Pattern which I already preset. During last SW update 10.3.1 HD65AA, I did SW update then mobile restarted. After that it ask "ONLY PIN" based unlock not pattern. This is strange, isn't it? I am not sure whether I put any PIN to unlock during initial stage. Mostly I don't use PIN. I called customer care and they said there is Only one option that you need to do Factory reset. Really I am DISAPPOINTED.

Solution:

Why don't you add option like Forgot PIN/Password option?

Once we clicked then it should go to our gmail account or send PIN to gmail account to unlock. This feature will be really helpful if you add and it can save our data instead of doing factory reset.

What's your Thought Guys.

J1577132002023 and Izke like this.
  11. Izke
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Izke , Mar 6, 2020 :
    This would be perfect ! I totally agree with that 🙂

J1577132002023 likes this.
  12. J1577132002023
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

J1577132002023 , via OnePlus 5T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Nowdays most of the devices get explode and may harm the user brutally so it is not safe for user also to manage the device with high capacity of RAM and Memory to use without getting the battery heat up with the use and the temperature in which he/she survives. So im suggesting you to built a battery Temperature sensor so that it can warn the user the phone is getting heat up by the regular charge or continuos use and give the user a time bar so that the battry can get back to the optimum temperature of use . As nowdays most of the working is done through mobile and for that the user has to carry a portable battery charger which may harm the battery life and may heat up it also . So to keep and eye on the battery Temperature the phone should have the sensor to judge up the same. If this is implemented i think that this can be use as USP for UPCOMING ONE PLUS DEVICES.Kudos OnePlus and thank you for giving us the opportunity to contribute what we think is added up to devices for upcoming generations.

AshishSharma353 and Izke like this.
  13. Sriramprasad
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Sriramprasad , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    To Unlock a mobile : currently we have option for unlocking a mobile is fingerprint , pattern, face detection. how about voice recognition with keyword works ? Voice recognition people will enable and uses only when there with their trusted people or alone also .

Thanks ,
    Sriramprasad

M1583824338089 and Izke like this.
  14. J1577132002023
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

15. F1569666075519
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

F1569666075519 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    something with the ambient lighting .May be more colours to choose from and more duration of the ambient light at the time of notification.

Yunusrg likes this.
  16. W1564486793180
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

W1564486793180 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hey Team
    in short- i don't know if this is a patent feature of apple but i would still love to share this idea.
    'Display of only contact name on the calling screen instead of both calling name and number'
    look upon this
    please

AshishSharma353 likes this.
  17. J1539519499201
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

J1539519499201 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    when it comes to side log on the main screen with all recently used app, step count and weather. It is not necessary this days. keeping the home screen easy and simple is the best.

Adding wirless charging to the upcoming flagship killers is great.

18. G_subir_sharma_ELuH
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

G_subir_sharma_ELuH , Mar 6, 2020 :
    when i switch the display on and off quickly it shows me some delay in displaying the home screen and the lockscreen both.

19. raeeswdr
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

raeeswdr , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Add Special option in Zen mode

'Feature(basic) phone mode'

Turn smartphone to a feature phone like experience. with black and white UI.

This mode will contains only - calling, messaging functions and flashlight, calculator apps.

No multimedia or social media.
    and its may save battery also.