IDEAS – A New Way of Making Your Voice Heard

1. rahul9213
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

rahul9213 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 7, 2020 :
    hi

My name is Rahul, I m using oneplus 7T pro, my idea for software that the battery and ram management should be improved and there should be more icon packs also..

2. B1579287609871
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

MayankJais likes this.
  3. d9975509777
    Honeycomb Mar 7, 2020

d9975509777 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 7, 2020 :
    DEDICATED NIGHT CHARGING MODE
    I WOULD REALLY LIKE A DEDICATED NIGHT CHARGING MODE THROUGH WHICH IF THE PHONE IS KEPT ON CHARGING OVERNIGHT, THE BATTERY STOPS CHARGING AT 90-95 PERCENT..

OTHER WISE THE PHONE CAN BE CHARGED AS USUAL IN NORMAL MODE

AshishSharma353 likes this.
  4. RDabbugottu
    Eclair Mar 7, 2020

RDabbugottu , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 7, 2020 :
    i have mentioned some of my ideas but i suppose forget share one thing.... At the time of battery charging there will be a reminder how much time it will take to full charge, after full charge there should be a small notification sound ... if it will possible it is very helpful to many people.....

5. M1570517325151
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

6. rhσndα3233 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Mar 7, 2020 :
    suggesting an idea brings to my mind

1. PARALLEL APPS -
    We hav this feature in our phone but restricted to very limited apps , can v not make it for more apps as in I hav 2 IRCTC accounts so I can use both together rather den login out and signing it in the same app

2. Themes -

there should be themes too which I feel will make the phone look more attractive

3. Multiple Screen -
    screen can b divided in multiple and can use all applications in 1 screen

7. MayankJais
    Donut Mar 7, 2020

MayankJais , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    We need control gestures on screen in one plus default vedio player ..like mx player
    and neededddddd long lasting record of call details and can easily filter missed calls answred calls outgoing calls and new contacts

8. atulkumarsri
    Donut Mar 7, 2020

atulkumarsri , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Please provide direct video call feature as provided in Redmi & Samsung, instead of using Duo, because too many users have low net speed or they are unable to use Duo, like as new smartphone users, specially in India.

AshishSharma353 likes this.
  9. atulkumarsri
    Donut Mar 7, 2020

atulkumarsri , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Please provide Dual Space (2 phones in single phone) for phones to maintain privacy, this feature is very popular in Redmi Phones in India.

10. nakulsoni9662
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

nakulsoni9662 , via OnePlus 3 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    In new Oxygen OS we need some cool features which are never been used in other OS . We need some security features like voice unlock or we can add " wake up OP " voice command to get recognised by our device and it gets unlocked . this could be a great feature if it can recognise the voice and unlock the phone . In upcoming days new features will come surely in other brands but if we use this unlocking technology in different languages it will work. Many more features like battery reserves for emergency use and and backup which can be used in critical situations .
    This is my idea I think it will work because i am using Oneplus devices past 4 years and I am really satisfied .

Thanks

11. stiggerby
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

12. nakulsoni9662
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

13. stiggerby
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

Yunusrg likes this.
  14. N1566963660308
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

N1566963660308 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    hey,
    you can offer headsets with your new device to the customer. For that customer can feel more comfort with the device..

15. E1564514804651
    Eclair Mar 7, 2020

E1564514804651 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Introduce your idea. What's it about - My idea is we should be able to keep two pages side by
    side and should be able to do the necessary work between the two pages.

When we hold the navigation bar and swipe up we are presented with multiple pages, here suppose if we want to work between two selected pages. Then we should be able to keep two pages side by side. This can be achieved by pressing and keeping hold of the desired page and moving it upwards (without releasing the page), this should now allow us to shuffle the holding page on the right side or on the left side, allowing us to move it freely between pages and allowing us to keep the holding page side by side with the page we want to work with. Now once the two pages are kept side by side then we should be able to work between them, slide left and right and vice versa (without closing the navigation bar) i.e. these pages will still be opened in the same shuffle mode in the same way when we hold the navigation bar and swipe up. This way we can shuffle and work between the two pages move left/right copy note, dial number which are saved in images form or make notes if we have to see something on one page and write something into another page. Also, we should be able to dial the number and make a call from here. All this should be done without closing the navigation gesture which was triggered when we swiped up the navigation bar to see the multiple opened pages.

When we shuffle between two working pages then the selected page can zoom in /enlarge a bit when that page is selected, in this way we will be presented with a little bigger screen for our work and activities.

What problem will it solve - multiple tasking will be much better, easier and faster.

How do you suggest to achieve it - It can be achieved with slight customization in the OS.

16. MIGHTY31
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

17. E1564514804651
    Eclair Mar 7, 2020

E1564514804651 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Introduce your idea. What's it about - My idea is we should be able to keep two pages side by
    side and should be able to do the necessary work between the two pages.

When we hold the navigation bar and swipe up we are presented with multiple pages, here suppose if we want to work between two selected pages. Then we should be able to keep two pages side by side. This can be achieved by pressing and keeping hold of the desired page and moving it upwards (without releasing the page), this should now allow us to shuffle the holding page on the right side or on the left side, allowing us to move it freely between pages and allowing us to keep the holding page side by side with the page we want to work with. Now once the two pages are kept side by side then we should be able to work between them, slide left and right and vice versa (without closing the navigation bar) i.e. these pages will still be opened in the same shuffle mode in the same way when we hold the navigation bar and swipe up. This way we can shuffle and work between the two pages move left/right copy note, dial number which are saved in images form or make notes if we have to see something on one page and write something into another page. Also, we should be able to dial the number and make a call from here. All this should be done without closing the navigation gesture which was triggered when we swiped up the navigation bar to see the multiple opened pages.

When we shuffle between two working pages then the selected page can zoom in /enlarge a bit when that page is selected, in this way we will be presented with a little bigger screen for our work and activities.

What problem will it solve - multiple tasking will be much better, easier and faster.

How do you suggest to achieve it - It can be achieved with slight customization in the OS.

1583564362106.jpg

1583564362151.jpg

1583564362196.jpg

Denzil Dsilva likes this.
  18. arvsonu
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

19. Rishav soni
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2020

kiranirla likes this.
  20. kalpesh24
    Froyo Mar 7, 2020

kalpesh24 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 7, 2020 :
    Yes I keed always on display more clock and stickers..and fingerprint animation.