IDEAS – A New Way of Making Your Voice Heard

1. NirmaanShah
    Froyo Mar 8, 2020

2. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Mar 8, 2020

jlasensiofi , Mar 8, 2020 :
    A great idea, @David Y. :hearteyes:

I think it is a perfect way for users to be able to make improvements, and above all, to enhance that great added value that OnePlus has when listening and always taking into account their Community.

I will publish mine shortly.

Congratulations on it.

3. Kot66
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2020

Kot66 , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus, my idea is 1. Add numbers over missed calls. 2 make your photo editor similar to Snapseed. 3 make your music player and video player. and also insert a fork, a spoon and a knife, this definitely has no ears [e]1f601[/e]. love you!

4. avinash_verma
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2020

AshishSharma353 likes this.
  5. Kot66
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2020

6. avinash_verma
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2020

7. Grecki
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

Grecki , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Hello,
    1. Volume buttons from zoom in camera
    2. Stability 10.3.1 on 6t android 10 is total laged, 4g incoming calls work only sometimes, adaptive brightnes still reseting to 0.
    Nobody after to s of posts not fix it.
    Don't be like Samsung Who ruin older phone with soft and only works on last model.
    This exoerience with OP was 1st after many android phone and u only shows me only way is Apple, because android is biggest trash as system.

8. dollarbatti
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

dollarbatti , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 8, 2020 :
    please provide flash alert on call and notification and please provide camera effects in camera app as it is present in iphone or samsung once...its humble request...and please provide different edge lighting or you call it as horizon lightning...

9. Amritraj.Sharma
    Donut Mar 8, 2020

10. SachinP555
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

SachinP555 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    A toggle switch on camera UI to turn the watermark on/off without having to go in setting. This will save the MoPhographers a lot of time while composing the shot without missing the moment.

11. ericparlatore21
    Donut Mar 8, 2020

ericparlatore21 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 8, 2020 :
    This has probably been asked already but I'd like to see you guys add with the portrait mode to have option like s10plus to be able to adjust the bokeh look on photos to our liking

12. I1527581544473
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

I1527581544473 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    I would like to see much better post-processing after taking photo(like in gcam ) which is responsible for high quality image through software rather than hardwqre only

13. E1564514804651
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

E1564514804651 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Able to scroll, interact and do activities even when we are in this mode. I mean even when the pages are open this way, we should be able to interact inside the pages from here. Like I should be able to scroll and read from here and should also be able to dial and make call from here. The page can be zoomed a bit when we interacting with the pages. This will solve multi tasking and one hand operation a bit.
    1583686704788.jpg

1583686704839.jpg

1583686704881.jpg

14. dollarbatti
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

I want some features. will you add it?

1. Portrait Video
    2. Wide angel Video
    3. Portrait in main lens
    4.Improve the picture quality of telephoto lense, it seems like Digital zoom.
    5. Effects in both Image and video
    6.provide blink flash on call and notification
    7. provide real portrait modes as in iphone
    8.provide best real photo effects in camera app
    9. improve camera and display more..

15. dollarbatti
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

please provide flash alert on call and notification and please provide camera effects in camera app as it is present in iphone or samsung once...its humble request,..please provide real portrait effects .,real dslr effects in camera and also provide different effects in camera app

16. JJJOZ3
    Donut Mar 8, 2020

JJJOZ3 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Thank you OnePlus for this great opportunity to express our IDEAS..

My idea is something that I came across very recently.. The Gallery app should provide more intuitive options like better editing options so that we don't have rely on any third party app for some editing works.. More power to Oxygen OS..

This is my humble opinion..

17. dollarbatti
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

if u really want to improve oneplus and listen your customer voice...

please provide more colourful and attractive wallpapers and provide photo effects in camera app

I want some features. will you add it?

1. Portrait Video
    2. Wide angel Video
    3. Portrait in main lens
    4.Improve the picture quality of telephoto lense, it seems like Digital zoom.
    5. Effects in both Image and video
    6.provide blink flash on call and notification
    7. provide real portrait modes as in iphone
    8.provide best real photo effects in camera app
    9. improve camera and display more..

as u know @Pete the main selling point of phone is camera display software and battery...so i request you to please work on these factors mainly on camera ...because these days each and every phone hass aa photo effects in camera app except oneplus phones...so please provide photo effects in canera app like in iphone and samsung...and please make ui colourful and please work on blink flash on alert on all notification and calls...

please provide flash alert on call and notification and please provide camera effects in camera app as it is present in iphone or samsung once...its humble request,..please provide real portrait effects .,real dslr effects in camera and also provide different effects in camera app

please provide more colourful and attractive wallpapers and provide photo effects in camera app...

most of my friends choose apple ... because of just camera effects and portrait depth effects...and blink flash alert on call.,...soo i request you to please add all these features in oneplus to make it cool and best....

18. E1564514804651
    Eclair Mar 8, 2020

E1564514804651 , Mar 8, 2020 :
    Camera and image processing should be improved. You providing 48 mega pixel, 16 mega pixel , portrait , depth sensing but when it comes to taking real and accurate pics with true color then it's really a turn down. iPhone xr with a single lens and only a 12 Mega Pixel sensor does a better job when it comes to taking natural pictures videos and 4k 60fps videos is really exceptional taking by iPhone xr with a single lens. When asked about the camera quality improvement previously, OnePlus has mentioned that they working on it and will try to fix it with software updates and also will work on a future device as it is a hardware limitation and the current hardware cannot cather the updates or fix. Seriously even after providing all the fancy things and term (48mp, 16mp depth, portrait) if OnePlus still says it is a hardware limitation and in future device will try to fix it with hardware upgradation then we have to rethink again.

Use 12mp with a bigger sensor and improve your DSP and post image processing software. Also 4000mah battery drains so quickly,so please work on battery optimization as well.

AshishSharma353 likes this.
  19. Martin_Pavlicek
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2020

Martin_Pavlicek , Mar 8, 2020 :
    In my opinion OnePlus could be starting to use some kind of desktop mode with some standard and basic elements.
    OP smartphones are powerful so desktop mode will be running. Try to use cable or some doc. station. So easily when i am home, plug in my smartphone to the monitor for the bigger screen, in other hand if you unplug the phone, your PC is always with you.
    But it is only my idea :)

20. NoInspiration
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2020

Iamzb08 likes this.