IDEAS – A New Way of Making Your Voice Heard

1. V1576986133317
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

V1576986133317 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    I just wanted you all to see if we can have a option of converting mesurements, weights etc... in our calculator app, what I feel is missing.
    Thank u

2. NitinBrar
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

NitinBrar , Mar 6, 2020 :
    please make album thumbnails size adjustable. Such that photo icons can be enlarged or squeezed using pinch zoom. Like in the sony xperia devices.

3. rikirana
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

rikirana , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Notification Light which was there till the One Plus 5 was a great feature. Please bring it back. The software available to enable this in Play Store drains battery so not usable.

4. amangurung07 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Mar 6, 2020 :
    And idea or you can say an implementation which can be done long time back is the ALWAYS ON DISPLAY, OnePlus phones are equipped with one of the best Amoled panels so AOD option is a good IDEA.

And ONEPLUS PAY is what I'm rooting for, I really think mobile payment will be a very good idea from OnePlus, No need to carry physical card, a feature which samsung has been using and attracting alot of users.

5. Iamzb08
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Iamzb08 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    After Screenshot & take photos plz available option for seving which file that is PDF, GPEG, PNG, WRD, etc. Plz available option for Hides option pin or pattern & fingerprints lock options. Separate fingerprint lock option to gallery not same phone finger option.

6. Denzil Dsilva
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Denzil Dsilva , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    is it possible to include dark and light theme in quick tiles ? if yes please do it and you can remove the other modes and keep the accent and other things in the customisation chart

7. Denzil Dsilva
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

8. Denzil Dsilva
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

9. Denzil Dsilva
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Denzil Dsilva , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    gallery app merged with Google photos so we don't need two gallery apps? similarly OnePlus pay merged with Google pay so in future we can use it... and more joint venture with Google for better optimized apps and finally please get the one hand mode back.

10. Shail1486
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

11. SOHAM_BISWAS
    Froyo Mar 6, 2020

SOHAM_BISWAS , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    1. complete black quick settings.
    2. one handed mode.
    3. weather information on lock screen.
    4. full screen contacts picture while calling.
    5. introduce last used apps at the bottom of recent apps tray.

LAVIKA GUPTA, AZGARDS and Dharmittt like this.
  12. Hdpatel
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Hdpatel , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    My idea may be not more important but i always looking for fonts option in oxygen os ilke samsung. Different fonts selection should be available.

13. THEOGE17
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

THEOGE17 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    include the photo sphere mode into OnePlus cameras.

along with it please improve the camera quality because on my OnePlus 7 all I get is washed out photos and in most cases even the portraits look really bad.

I'm not asking for a pixel level performance, but at least a good premium smartphone performance in the camera department.

thank you

14. ChandraSekharS
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

ChandraSekharS , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    First of all,Thanks to PETE LAU (sir) for bringing ONEPLUS to INDIAN markets. I wanna share my ideas point wise:-
    # We can also incorporate navIC in OnePlus mobiles by consulting ISRO.
    # we can make a quick setting to enter DARK MODE.
    # the notification in lock screen when we switch on battery saving mode completely ruins the display (please do something for it).
    #we can bring a feature in which we can trim the song and use it as we need (instead of using other 3rd party apps like mp3 cutter).
    #We can make an app like ONEPLUS MUSIC instead of depending on 3rd party apps [I strongly believe that if OnePlus does something ,that product (may be a mobile or an App) will be like lit[e]1f525[/e]].
    # it can also enter into the market of Fit bands by the name of OnePlus Fit Band and make her own fitness bands.
    Personally I like OnePlus very much and i want to share the quote:-
    " Cococola Pepsi OnePlus is Sexy".

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020

15. A1574830755570
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

A1574830755570 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    OxygenOS should support one hand operation same like Samsung provide it by default. There should not be any need to jump to one hand operation. It should be available by default. In some OS maximum touchs, searches, clickable things provide in bottom half area of phone for easy to use by single hand.. OxygenOS should think over it.

While search for a particular contacts, software should be intelligent. It should catch the key words from whole number but not limited to search from begining of number. for example if I have a contact in my phonebook like 9873366677. And if I search 33666 then it should show me the particular contact but OxygenOS does not support this feature...

Thanks and regards

Parvesh

[Personal information removed by moderator SoniaB]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2020

16. Matajramon , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Mar 6, 2020 :
    As a father to a 2 yr old, I would love something like iPhone's guided access. Basically, Locking the phone to a single app and having the option of disabling the touchscreen and buttons.

17. AnumulaKarthik
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

AnumulaKarthik , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    On my OnePlus device I can't control media volume , notification volume and alarm volume just by rocker volume button.

My idea is to include notification as well as alarm volume with media volume control.

1583467175224.jpg

18. Maverick2.0
    KitKat Mar 6, 2020

Maverick2.0 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Another worthless initiative. You guys can't deliver what we have been wanting since ages - always on display! First do that and then do all these nonse5.

19. Dennis51
    Honeycomb Mar 6, 2020