Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

2. UtsukMeshram
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

AZGARDS likes this.
  3. Julian Stegall
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Julian Stegall , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Always on display

Even though it might drain battery it would be nice to have the option.

Ambient display customizations

There is a variety of choices for the ambient display clocks, but it would be cool to have another option to change it up a bit

An option for lower display

Im not the only person that watched youtube at night while my room is dark. Im not sure if the OnePlus 7 pro screen can mechanically do it, but ik that my old iPhone 6 had an option to make my screen practically off, for pitch black rooms.

Thanks for any consideration and I appreciate taking advantage of personal relationships to form a strong 1+ community

Satyajeet Ghosh and Dharmittt like this.
  4. bhaumikbheda
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2020

bhaumikbheda , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hi, that feature is already available on the latest phones where you can press the volume up/down button, tap on the menu to open up other volume sliders for calls, media and alarm.

1583469172988.jpg

5. anandgera
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

anandgera , via OnePlus 3T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    I believe this is already in place. It is called Screen Pinning. Look it up.

Matajramon likes this.
  6. N1571804239719
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

7. A1583469569006
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

A1583469569006 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Two suggestions:

1. Move the clear notifications icon far away from the home button, as it is far too easy to hit it accidentally.

2. Directly after a call is ended to a phone number not in your contacts, in addition to giving the option to add a new contact based on that phone number, there needs to be an option to add the number to an existing contact.

8. Dharmittt
    Froyo Mar 6, 2020

Dharmittt , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    1. Direct Dark Mode From Notification Tiles

2. Always On Display

3. Adaptive Display customisation

4. More Smooth Animations

5. One Handed Mode

Leonard Woelk, Yunusrg and AZGARDS like this.
  9. BigNab
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

10. Anudeep allenki
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

Anudeep allenki , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hey I would like share my idea here.

Could you please implement to share WiFi through Hotspot which is available in Poco F1. From Poco we can share our WiFi network through Hotspot without turning ON mobile data.

One more is please implement parallel apps for all the apps in the plate store. That we can create parallel apps for all the apps not only for limited.

THANK YOU.

11. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Mar 6, 2020

camohan , Mar 6, 2020 :
    I would definitely like to see YalmCo in OnePlus devices.

drl431 and Deactivated User like this.
  12. Martin_VN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2020

13. Praveen_Ganesh
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

AZGARDS likes this.
  14. Deactivated User
    Mar 6, 2020

15. Satyajeet Ghosh
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Satyajeet Ghosh , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    this feature is there in the higher models and mostly came in android 10 update

16. Pintu959
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Pintu959 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hello, please use oneplus updater to make yourself update much faster.

17. TahaElbedwihy
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

TahaElbedwihy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Okay I've actually been thinking about this for a while.
    like all people, I set up multiple alarms to make sure I wake up. Normally, when I finally wake up, it's usually before the last 2-3 alarms I set. So I go to the bathroom either take a shower or brush my teeth and check my social media or news, and then boom the alarm goes off again. I was hoping you guys would use the accelerometer or some type of sensor that would tell the phone "okay this guy has taken a few steps already" or his phones screen has been on for 5 minutes already and he's checked an app or two he's definitely awake and just cancel those next few alarms. I know people would probably still want to hear them just in case so I definitely think there should still be an option to allow the phone to use those sensors to detect if you need the next few alarms. I just hate listening to them sometimes because hearing an alarm just traumatizes me. Thank you for the opportunity!

18. Lionman8595
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2020

19. Esnode131 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2020 :
    A way to make your own customizable off screen gestures instead of 5 editable ones give the user the means to make his/her own set of gestures and set paths for those gestures made.

20. Saurabhkhunt
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Saurabhkhunt , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Thanks oneplus for giving me opportunity to give my opinion for improvement in oneplus.i would like to give my opinion which i like to improve in future.

here it is [e]1f447[/e]

1.) Improve gallery by adding below features

Memories are precious, every moment you capture with your device are priceless, taking a glimpse at them in your gallery makes you feel something travelling in older days.

I) edit/make video or image

OnePlus should introduce Gallery features like edit video clips by croping video ,add filter in video ,manage speed of video and make video silent and add music in video.

II) image edit features

By introducing image collage feature we can make family photo frames and our daily photos into one collage ..so user can improve their memories and moments.

III) Add Stickers into Gallery and if possible add stickers to Oneplus camera app

Oneplus should add Stickers features in Gallery so user can make fun using adding stickers to her friends and family's photos and enjoy every moment.

2) merge oneplus services app and community app to one app so user can access only one app ,no need to open two app .

3)Oxyzen os is best ,i love this os all functions and feature are nice but i want to add one feature if possible that is blur effects while change states and activity this is nice effect for switching if possible .

4)add scanner in Oneplus Camera for scanning barcode and other QRCode .

Today every people want to do her work in one place ,user don't like to install different app for doing different different work So,if oneplus make default app have all feature that's way user's no need to third party app they can do her work using Oneplus inbult app like video editing ,image filtering and add some stickers,add erase image ,blur image,and etc .

And yes ....

5) We should add option that wifi and mobile data merge when download file is large .

6) i know oneplus add images in cloud server this feature i most like but i want add some extra steps if it possible

I) Oneplus note also save to cloud

II) we can access our device location through mobile device by using login our device account for security purpose may be mu device stolen then i open web and see live location of my device and also add siren alert button if my device lost nearby me i click on this button using defferent device then device riging even this device in silent mode so i find my device easy.

III) add lock device option .

7) ZenMode

add meditation music and workout music option while turn on zenmode . This is nice feature

Thank you oneplus.[e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e]