IDEAS – A New Way of Making Your Voice Heard

1. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018; Community Scholar 2020 Mar 6, 2020

the_o2 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Great initiative David, an idea can change our life :cool:;).
    Hope no bloatware gonna added after this :p:p, stick to the close to stock policy.

Let's make Oxygen OS great again :):).

And would love to see if the screenshots again saved as .PNG instead of .JPG :).

All the best all participants.

drl431, David Y. and Saurabhkhunt like this.
  2. Satyajeet Ghosh
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Satyajeet Ghosh , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hi OnePlus!

-Please add a audio splitter like feature which lets you listen to two different songs at a time while using earphones
    someone can listen to songs in one side while on the other can watch a youtube video

-Please make the "override force dark mode" feature in the developer settings stable

-Please add a "optical heart rate scanner" in OnePlus phones

-Please provide us new fingerprint animations

-A cleaner and bug free UI will be appreciated

-Please bring back the OnePlus music and add a feature where you can trim and merge songs otherwise we have to rely on third-party apps to do this job

-Please add super steady mode while shooting videos and portrait video recording

-Add more features to slow-motion videos like when we trim those videos we can select a music from our storage and provide some special video transitions(not filters)

-Please add a feature where we can change the file size of our photo(like if it's 1mb we can make it to 60kb)

-Also add a scanning option so that we can scan photos or documents and convert them to pdf files.

Please like if you all want these features in your devices.

All the best to all participants!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020

3. Saurabhkhunt
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

Saurabhkhunt , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    i hone this changes come true .by doing above chnage Oneplus can covers main various crowd of people who used their daily activity like editing image ,upload stories, add note of daily routine and more moreover,add their important detail into notes.
    Using AI filter user can change photo based their want like change background ,change shirt color or sky color etc. right ?
    @David Y @YRJ @camohan @Impersonal

I1583474520864 likes this.
  4. IamMitesh
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2020

IamMitesh , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Well Its wonderful Initiative!

I would happy and feeling worthy if OnePlus introduce Security with its Android Version of OxygenOS,

I know OxygenOS is Android Based system, and it is open system!
    and iOS is Apple's OS , And Closed System!

But I thing it is possible if you put a more security system with OxygenOS, Like;

1) No one can flash/Root/Reset device without ID & Passward!

2) If Device has stolen/ Lost; It will lock the device and can not flash/Root/Reset without Security keywords/Id: Passward.

3) System has to make in such a way that Jailbreaking never possible !

4) Most important is when device use find my device, Location & Mobile Data should start automatically!

This will help you to make a perfect comparisons with Apple.
    And obviously, If this will be there in OnePlus, It is will be best from all the world !

AshishSharma353 and borgman like this.
  5. ATMSRINIVASAN
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

ATMSRINIVASAN , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 6, 2020 :
    I would like to say dark mode to be improved alot and launcher need to be updated with google search bar bottom and sinces devices is bigger need to be work with one hand mode

Some featues to be added like dark mode toggle in notification bar

Always on display

Improved settings page

Improved caller screen with bubble like google dailer

Message app need to be updated with more suggestions and integration with Google assistant

Navigation bar gestures size to be reduced

Smoother animations

Thanking you

AshishSharma353 and Yunusrg like this.
  6. iamvinai
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

iamvinai , Mar 6, 2020 :
    please support tap and pay india in Blue tooth and device connections it is more usefull please update this quickly

7. ratanbohra
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Yunusrg likes this.
  8. I1583474520864
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

I1583474520864 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Nice idea .... Oneplus should light on it...above feature make our life style easer..

9. I1583474520864
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

I1583474520864 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    🙌🙌👏👏👏 Right

10. chanduchallagond
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

chanduchallagond , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    great you have launched this program !!!
    please fix full screen mode in all apps when the screen is in rotated mode . i.e notch display for Netflix chrome etc

11. AnumulaKarthik
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

AnumulaKarthik , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    But I haven't seen it in my OnePlus 7t pro.

12. Sunilthamke
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Sunilthamke , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Needs To improve Fluid display I think it's better gaming and performance of screen. when display is mor than 90Hz..next generation display..

anilthamke00 likes this.
  13. AnumulaKarthik
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

AnumulaKarthik , via OnePlus 5 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    did you find it on any OnePlus device ?

14. bhaumikbheda
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2020

15. anilthamke00
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

16. AnumulaKarthik
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

17. bhaumikbheda
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 6, 2020

18. kmshashank
    Eclair Mar 6, 2020

kmshashank , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hey OnePlus Team

some of the features that should be tweaked

1. Data counter/tracker :

As I am using OnePlus 7t , on daily basis it feels helpless in tracking data usage and I'll be aware only when I run out data and notification from service provider pops up . It would be handy if tweaked we could track the data on daily basis, instead of showing monthly data usage or using 3rd party app.

2. Step counter :

It could be much more better if it holds results of past days, so that user could compare his/her progress and improve fitness.

I feel these features are very important for user experience and convenience, and is requested to OnePlus Team to provide these in the upcoming updates . Thank you team !

Main.51 likes this.
  19. Z1519639254609
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2020

Z1519639254609 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Hi My Idea is for ONEPLUS is to Provide Flash Light ON and OFF Feature During Video Calls of any third Party Apps Unable to Video Call at Night time.

RAHULTRS likes this.