[Idea's] How to get a faster OnePlus Two Invite

1. Papao
    KitKat Sep 15, 2015

Papao , Sep 15, 2015 :
    If you think of it all the time, it wouldn't be fast, but if you don't think of it, it would be fast. Time is relative!

sunilbagalur likes this.
  2. Ovadya
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2015

Ovadya , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I agree with this option.
    There was a tier system established with 4 tiers. They should have divided the number of available phones by the number of people on each of these tiers. Say they have 400,000 units, then based on seniority tier 1 would get 200,000 units, tier 2 - 100,000, tier 3 - 75,000 and tier 4 - 25,000. Then like @Dunnow mentioned, once their supply has been replenished then start the process again. This would have allowed at least someone in each tier the opportunity to have received an invite. And as the number of people in tier 1 decreases then more availability to allocated to the other 3 tiers.

If all else fails, let us know how many units will be distributed by region. And once supply increases provide additional up-dates. To make it up to us Carl provide us with a free styleswap cover of our choice upon order.

3. eliashortund
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2015

4. yadunandan4992
    Donut Sep 28, 2015

yadunandan4992 , Sep 28, 2015 :
    A Oneplus App with invite handling capability would be nice.
    • Get the device id(Phone Number) of each phone via the app and then put it on the reservation list, rather than email-ids(can reduce the fake email entries).
    • If the app is opened via a OP2 device then they should get instant Invites.
    • Sharing of invites can also be done via the app.
    • Keep an option such as exchanging the current phone (via the app) to buy the OP2. So if the user checks this option, he is sure to buy OP2. Hence, he can buy OP2 without the invite with a reduced price(based on his current phone).

5. Waleed hassan
    Donut Sep 28, 2015

Waleed hassan , Sep 28, 2015 :
    In my little openion tier 4 is the potintial customers and they didnot know or try op before and they are the largest list they should take specific portion from the invitation system because they are the list that will graw the op comunity and all fans will benfits from this so they may take 10 from tier 1 and 5 from tier 2 an 3 from tier 3 and 2 from tier 4 at least as an example this way it will be fair enough and imvitation system will roll up with evrybody

6. Waleed hassan
    Donut Sep 28, 2015

Waleed hassan , Sep 28, 2015 :
    For the one hour sale i belive if op spread the allocated invites for this one hour here on the diffrent forms for the fans how are waiting in random times to make forms more active and give hope to the dissapointed fans like me 2.5k in the list with no hope to get the phone

7. Zeals
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2015

Zeals , Sep 28, 2015 :
    Still waiting.
    Also issue with open sales is, availability, flooding the store and servers and of course certain time zones may luck out.