If anyone receives CM12S OTA, please share your experience

1. ttran4t
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

ttran4t , Mar 30, 2015 :
    I feel for all the people waiting for official releases. My opinion is that some custom lollipop ROM is way more stable than official. Updates come much quicker as well.

All the times spent on this forum venting about delays delays delays. In the meantime, most of the custom Roms have started moving on to 5.1 leaving the official updates in the dust again. :)

My 2¢

landenone likes this.
  2. cledee
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2015

3. salvioni.marco
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2015

4. ammarmustafa
    Donut Mar 30, 2015

Rimmo96 likes this.
  5. eng.3omda
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

eng.3omda , Mar 30, 2015 :
    I'm on 5.1 already and 90 % won't go back to 5.0 any time soon ...one last word to CM and OP ...WTF

Kapitan Nemo likes this.
  6. junedawn
    Froyo Mar 30, 2015

junedawn , Mar 30, 2015 :
    They want you think they are at odds with each other , OPO and CM. But in REALITY, they in cahoots. bad news for us I suppose.

7. junedawn
    Froyo Mar 30, 2015

junedawn , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Too bad. I love the phone.

8. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Mar 30, 2015

oriagmon likes this.
  9. stephensfone
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2015

stephensfone , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Cyanogenmod not only say something, they 'do' something every day. They release the latest cm12 rom for oneplus owners. Now, please explain exactly what more do you want.

10. fjdifede
    Eclair Mar 30, 2015

fjdifede , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Jajaja right
    Where is the power bank how long ago they got it coming soon for the jbl ear pice had to wait long time the otg cable is not even available anymore and the update is not a problem the problem is when they offer something that they don't do or you can't get that is it. By the way don't talk about something you don't know!!!

11. _AMB_
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 30, 2015

_AMB_ , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Funny thing is there was a French article a couple of weeks ago that said lollipop is coming in April. We all called bs on it but now ironically it seems they were right.

Really makes you think if OP were ever serious about a March release or just playing with us.

12. Shrapnelist
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2015

Rimmo96 likes this.
  13. hiperflash
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

14. iHugoF
    Froyo Mar 30, 2015

iHugoF , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Actually the last OTA update was 28K weeks ago, even if they soon after removed it and locked all the posts about it...

Anyway 28K runs smoothly and way better than 5Q.

15. RickyWars1
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

RickyWars1 , Mar 30, 2015 :
    I really want to believe that OnePlus wouldn't do this, but doubt it more by the day.

16. Rimmo96
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 30, 2015

17. jeffryj11
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

jeffryj11 , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Is there any links for the 28k update left out there? I had it and it was great but I went to lollipop and didn't like it. Now I'm stock again and lost the 28k update.

18. landenone
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2015

landenone , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Don't talk about something I don't know? Compare our join dates, I've been a member of this community for a long time. I know how the shop is, I've purchased multiple accessories from it. I PERSONALLY think it's great, yet I don't run around the forums posting my opinion about it like an extatic five year old. You shouldn't be posting pessimistic trash all over the forums, neither should anybody. If you want to share your opinion(s) do it in a civilized manor and stop splitting all the time. Acknowledge the reasons behind such events or please leave.

I think that Oneplus is doing a job considering the circumstances. This is their first major update and they are a very new company, just shy of a year old. I do believe their communication skills could be better, but they have also showed us that their communication and support is being worked on. Stop acting like you hate them and let them make their damn mistakes so that they can grow up as a company.

19. ramcon12
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2015

20. Bugru
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2015

Bugru , Mar 30, 2015 :
    Fellow members, my thoughts..
    OP and CG parted, with the commitment that CG would still support the OPO..
    OP began creating their own OS, taking off the pressure from CG to press forward the release Lollipop. In this case OPO should take the blame for this update debacle. And most importantly OPO announced the release dates for both, CG did notbsay anything.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015