[Answered] If changing the DPI via ro.sf.lcd_density in build.prop you will have poor volum on speakerphone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiDEN
    Froyo Jun 27, 2017

RiDEN , Jun 27, 2017 :
    Change the DPI via ro.sf.lcd_density in build.prop to any number you like (i tried 400). After rebooting you will have much lower volume in calls, when on speakerphone. In addition the other caller will hear his echo. Generally the call sound quality will drop.

2. petryrety
    Donut Jun 27, 2017

petryrety , Jun 27, 2017 :
    This is no link between screen dpi and sound volume. You are sure about this problem?

3. RiDEN
    Froyo Jun 27, 2017

RiDEN , Jun 27, 2017 :
    thank you for calling me stupid. i was diagnosing the problem for a long time. and this IS the problem. I know it sounds bizzare, but if you don't believe me - try it for yourself

4. RiDEN
    Froyo Jun 27, 2017

RiDEN , Jun 27, 2017 :
    oops, i have misread your message, sorry

5. petryrety
    Donut Jun 27, 2017

petryrety , Jun 27, 2017 :
    Man i believe you but is so bizarre this problem because lcd screen not have nothing linked with speaker. Sory for my msg... But is my opinion... You can try to make a logcat maybe for developer... But u don't have a error

6. RiDEN
    Froyo Jun 27, 2017

RiDEN , Jun 27, 2017 :
    don't be sorry (i have read "stupid" instead of "sure" in the first message)
    i won't make a logcat, because i'm sick and tired of flashing roms :D

7. garyguo
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2017

garyguo , Jul 12, 2017 :
    how can you modify the build.prop,and had the phone been root? can the DPI be setting to be 400?

8. Mich O.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2017

Mich O. , Jul 24, 2017 :

Dear OnePlus User,

Good day!

This is from OnePlus Bug Hunters.

We won't fix this issue because a rooted device is needed as in build.prop files to add ro.sf.lcd_density=400.

We will now mark this as "Solved" and close it. Thank you and good day.

Kind regards,
    OnePlus Bug Hunters